Ekmek's Civ5 Leaderscene Gallery

Are you still working on leaderscreens Ekmek? Because if it's possible, I have another possibility for you: al-Kahina, the so-called "Berber Boudicca", with Dido as a base. I remember her being semi-widely speculated as Morocco's leader due to the lack of female rulers in BNW before they were officially unveiled. Might be an interesting thing altogether, as I don't think you've attempted a female ruler's leaderscreen yet.

Hiya Ekmek! I'm new to modding, still I don't think that a mod adding civs is complete without a 3d leader head. Could you help me with what I need?

Ekmek, sorry if it has already been answered, but how do you get 3D California to work? I am looking to play a game with all 3D civs at once and William B Ide is the only one still 2D.

What I did was copy your folder over to the original California mod, but he is still 2D.

Cheers - great work you have done here

Ekmek, sorry if it has already been answered, but how do you get 3D California to work? I am looking to play a game with all 3D civs at once and William B Ide is the only one still 2D.

What I did was copy your folder over to the original California mod, but he is still 2D.

Did you copy the modinfo file over and replace the original modinfo within the California civ and make sure the ide folder is in the root directory of the civ also

Ekmek,
Would it be possible to make a Carolus Rex leaderscene?

Spoiler :

In particular, I'd like for him to be wearing a Carolean's military uniform (the one on the left to be specific) and the background to be a burning cabin in a winter night (like Askia Muhammad, but temperate).

It'd be awesome if the California mod, and JFD's Britain mod were updated to include Ekmek's leaderscene by default. Would mean that many more people would be able to appreciate them.

Yes!

Having the same issue now, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Top Bottom