Ellection for the first gouvernor.

Wo shall be the first ellected person in this nation?

• Immortal

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • rangers85

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Kentonio

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • SKILORD

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm voting for a governor but I think we we should have better defined the province to be governed first! (I guess right now it contains Civinator and Pherris.)

I do wanna vote, but where's the propaganda? I mean, I could vote for the guy with the nice face, but that doesn't work.

I would suggest that this poll end at midnight GMT on Sunday, to make sure all citizens have ample oppurtunity to vote.

Thanks Immortal, that was 'bout enough propaganda for this week.

Don't know if this is the right place for this suggestion, but I think everbody'll read it anyway:

I don't know how much ya'll know about Roman governors in their provinces (and in Roman times a province was (at first) stripped from all it's resources, and that's what the word province refers to) were quite the political powerhouse. I guess it's more or less like that in the USA today (i honestly don't know), but do we incorporate anything like that in our nation? (Please let me know if i'm saying something stupid here)

Originally posted by eyrei
I would suggest that this poll end at midnight GMT on Sunday, to make sure all citizens have ample oppurtunity to vote.

if so.... it's over. does everyone agree? (i'd hate to be premature)

well?

:goodjob: Congrats Skilord, you won the job, as of now I am removing myself from the race for governor, and I will represent the Ministry of Foreign affairs in the chats, and hopefully win a governor job in the future.

Make us proud Skilord!

:goodjob: :goodjob:

Congrats. Quite an active day for the first Govenor-elect. Kudos Skilord.

Congratulations!:goodjob:

Freinds, Phoenaticans, Countrymen lend me your ears.

The glory that is our nation and it's free people have chosen me to govern the newest province. I gladly assume command of it, and hope that the citizenry of our great nation find me to be acceptable.
I vow to the people who have chosen me to work hard to make our nation the best it can possibly be, as i said earlier though i can only do my best. I will have critics but i hope that i will also find support. There will be times when you wondered why you supported me, or are assured that you were right to vote against me. Such things cannot be avoided but i will do my best to assure you of my competence, to assure you that the decision to elect me was the right one.

Thank you for your vote, regardless of who you voted for it was a vote that supported democracy. Voting on the polls is one of the most important things that we can do, it stops an elite few from running things.

Viva Phoenatica, Viva democracy!

Top Bottom