Embassy Kazakhstan-discussion

Text of the letter from Donsig:

Hello Mad Scientists

It is a pleasure to be able to communicate with you directly now! We have much to talk about, like what the next tech goals of our three way alliance should be. Any thoughts on this? There is also the possibility of a trade with SANCTA for metal casting. Both ourselves and Team Cav are pursuing negotiations in this regard. As a member of the TTA you will of course also benefit from any such trade.

We have met Saturn and are currently exploring the prospects of an archery (from Saturn) for masonry (from us) deal as well as a future trade where we give them iron working for something to be determined later. Any thoughts on these deals or on Saturn?

Regards,
donsig of Kazakhstan.

I'm not going to draft a reply, as I don't have time for this game for the next week or two.

Somebody else is going to have to do it - I'm sorry :sad:

New message from Donsig:

Hi Mad Scientists,

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly with the aesthetics numbers. We can complete aesthetics in 5 turns so we'd like to go ahead and finish it. We apologize for our part in the lack of communication that led to this and hope you'll forgive us, but would you please research something else? We've sent along a previous proposal though it has not yet been ratified. Currency or calender may benefit the alliance more than metal casting since there is a distinct possibility our alliance will acquire metal casting from SANCTA for alphabet. This is not a done deal yet since neither of our teams has sanctioned it yet. Team Cav proposed the deal so we assume they approve of it. Do the Mad Scientists approve of an alphabet (from Team Cav) for metal casting (from SANCTA) deal? Team Cav would then share metal casting with both our teams.

We've also proposed trading sailing and iron working to Saturn for archery and horse back riding. We would of course turn archery and horseback riding over to you and Team Cav. Do you approve of this deal? Team Cav has okayed it so we're just waiting on word from you.

donsig of Kazakhstan

I propose we allow all the suggested trades, and switch to Calendar, like we had wanted initially :rolleyes:

We should change our attitude in this game, perhaps we wish Alpha and look then to the other teams?

I would like to know why Cav means we should research Aesthetics.
Especially when Kaz it's researching.

This proposition is not so good.
Why should we research Theo, the tech above math are better.
I think we research now calender for dye and other res and then after getting alpha we research currency.
Also the change in Aesthetics, because Kaz want G-Lib is nice, very nice!
It could not be

Letter in from Kazakhstan:

Spoiler :
Greetings Mad Scientists,

We've not heard from you in ages. You guys really should get out of the lab once in a while!

We have heard back from SANCTA. The Ninjas want to trade metal casting to us for alphabet and either polytheism or masonry. We would have to agree not to trade MC away until turn 100 and also agree not to build the Colossus. If we included polytheism in the deal SANCTA would agree not to trade it away or build the Great Library or Parthenon until turn 100. My team hasn't discussed the SANCTA proposal yet but I thought it would be prudent to get your team considering the deal since we'd like your consent as a TTA partner.

donsig of Kazakhstan

My initial thoughts are that a deal for MC without being able to trade it is no good. So either the deal should be modified, or the trade should not happen. Am I being reasonable here?

btw - how long until turn 100? Will we want forges before then?

It's the same trade of SANCTA as with Saturn. They want to build Koloß and not LH.
The 16 turns is not so important, I think.

In few turns we ‘ll change to HR, it’s good to change to orga in the same turn. Kaz has Mono, can we get it from them, perhaps one can question them. My ability isn’t good enough.

In few turns we ‘ll change to HR, it’s good to change to orga in the same turn. Kaz has Mono, can we get it from them, perhaps one can question them. My ability isn’t good enough.

I do not fully understand our relationship to the other teams in the TTA. Are we under agreement to share all technological advances with each other? Or are we simply trading partners?

You might send them some request like this:

Dear Team Kaz,

We understand you have the technology Monotheism which we could find useful in the coming turns. Could you spare this for a good friend? Is there anything you might desire from us to repay this kindness?

Regards,
Team Mad Scientists.

I do not fully understand our relationship to the other teams in the TTA. Are we under agreement to share all technological advances with each other? Or are we simply trading partners?
The same as I.
Then I 'll make a request in the game.

We should send a message to Kaz about our wish for Mono, Cav Scout says ingame, then we get the tech naturally.

We 've got moo without the message.

But we need some info.

Hello

We 've now researched calendar.
I'm not uptodate with our understanding about the tech-trade-treaty: can you give me the understanding and your momentary research-goal.

sincerely
HUSch MS

It this a good english text? If yes, i would like to send it to Cav and Kaz.

We 've got moo without the message.

But we need some info.

It this a good english text? If yes, i would like to send it to Cav and Kaz.

It is good enough to be understood. Send it. I'm interested in what their reply will be.

This message require some doing from us.
1. We should ask Cav and Kaz about their TW with us. I think, there is only Cav, who has TW with us.

2. Do we want build Zeus?

This message require some doing from us.
1. We should ask Cav and Kaz about their TW with us. I think, there is only Cav, who has TW with us.

2. Do we want build Zeus?

I don't think Zeus gives us anything. I vote no.

I don't know what TW means?? Trade routes?

Top Bottom