Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No, Kobe will crush him

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tie!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

jc011

Rider of Rohan
do you think Emeril can defeat Iron Chef Kobe??
hopefully you have someidea what i'm talking about

Me too, but i still voted for Kobe :D

you all know emeril right, he's this guy that cooks stuff for a crowd in his show.

well, the iron chef are 4 chefs, each representing a different style, Kobe is italian,
it's a japanese show where challengers choose a iron chef of their choice a have a cooking show down in a place call kitchen stadium for one hour. There is a theme ingredient that they must incorporate in all their dishes, there is a judgement panel where tasters give marks to each chef, the chef with the most points wins
if there is a tie, there is a 30 min overtime with a new theme ingredient and a winner is decided.
its on the food network, 10pm on weekends, and 9 on friday i think, check the tv guide.

lol
still don't have a clue :lol:
but don't bother trying to explain anything to me, this is simply above me :D

food network canada is canadian, hence the name but you should still be able to get it in the US.

Originally posted by jc011
food network canada is canadian, hence the name but you should still be able to get it in the US.
Yes we do get it in the U.S. (and yes on basic cable ;)) its channal 66 for me!
but I would vote for Emeril just because he got his BAM!.

SN:On Iron Chef I like the juging the best cause its always funny to hear the dubed in voices ;) I can't beleve those voices even laugh for them :eek:

Iron Chef is a pretty cool show actually.The iron chefs are led by Chairman something...he picks the theme ingredient.He takes a nice bite out of yellow bell pepper to open the show.Its a very regal and serious atmosphere.Typical Japanese television.

Kobe is very young as far as chefs go.Emeril has been at it a long time.I guess it would depend on the theme ingredient.Its always tough to beat the Iron Chefs as the show is somewhat biased for them.The Japanese pallet is unique.Many of the theme ingredients are exotic Japanese stuff.
But they do lose....more lately.American-Bobby Flay has a victory over Iron Chef ..umm the silver guy.

ah yes, the famous fruit biting!! :D lets say the theme ingredient was pasta?, most definetly kobe i think!:goodjob:

Originally posted by Smash

But they do lose....more lately.American-Bobby Flay has a victory over Iron Chef ..umm the silver guy.

Morymota thats how it sounds so its prob not spelled right.

But come on that was SOOOO fixed the IC won the first match so flay HAD to win the second. (and really contray to what you might belive i dont watch this channel ALL the time:D )

Bah! Give me the Swedish Chef any day! Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ah Scorch, you know not what you are missing!! It is not your typical cooking show. It is almost a sporting event. They call it the Kitchen Stadium, and it is even set up like an arena. It's god entertainment... :) By the way, I have to vote for Kobe. Why? BAM is just plain annoying. :D

k, sounds a bit better. and its a competitoin to make something or sumthing....

sounds like one of the american programs i have seen on nikoledeon sometimes.

Each show is one hour cooking time. They unveil a "theme ingredient" at the beginning which is the first time the contestants have knowledge of it. Theme ingredient must be used in EACH dish made by each contestant, whether a main course, appetizer, side, desert, or drink. Theme ingredients have ranged from peaches to potatoes, crabs to live octopus... If there is a tie, there is a half hour OT... :goodjob:

yes, glad to see that someone knows what im talking about :D
well, you should try to catch the show if you have time, it's quite good! :goodjob:

Top Bottom