Empty Leaderhead Slots on Civilopedia Upon Modular Leader Removal?

Alsark

Noble
So there are a couple of leaderheads that I wasn't really able to find a replacement for, or the replacements I found were not of adequate quality. Therefore, I deleted these leaders from the game. I removed Kangxi, Ivan IV, Cleopatra, Masinissa, and Wilhelmina. The problem is that this creates empty spaces in the civilopedia at the top. My question is why - and how to fix this.

These leaders are found in the modular Custom Leaderheads section. Ergo, shouldn't their removal totally erase any attempts the game makes to load these leaderheads? Yet the game is obviously trying to load them from somewhere, and thus generates blank spaces because it can't. I can add and remove as many other leaders as I want without problems, but the game doesn't like me removing the leaders that come from the game, despite them supposedly being modular.

So does anybody have any idea as to how to resolve this issue? I'm wondering if it's in the .dll file, because I cannot find any reference of the leaders I removed in the XML.

Top Bottom