Epic mod--RAMAYANA

Devotee, do you need a map? For my ancient India campaign I am creating a map. It has the subcontinent, Himalayas, eastern border till assam, west till Kandahar, south to Lanka. I have the outline, and river, but nothing else. Right now the map is all grasssland but I can give it to you when you're done. Btw, it is for PtW.

Well ah.. forget me on the unit. Heh.. I'm miserable at making them, and I have to color everything by Adobe Photoshop pencil so it takes to long. I could never make any attacks like you insisted.. I suck at art programs. Sorry. :(

Well ah.. forget me on the unit. Heh.. I'm miserable at making them, and I have to color everything by Adobe Photoshop pencil so it takes to long. I could never make any attacks like you insisted.. I suck at art programs. Sorry.

:(

Mobilize, do you know any 1 who would be interested in doing it n is good at it too?plz let me know ..

Devotee, do you need a map?
Yes, Civilleader, i definitely need a map....does a PTW map work in Conquests, if it doesn't can it be converted?

here's the 3rd era, guess it'll be 3 in all!

i'm goin outta town so wont post for 3 days maybe... anyway plz keep posting your valued suggestions everyone

PROGRESS:
raw tech-tree complete
tech-tree icons nearly done
if only someone would start on the units a huge load would be off my back
civilleader i'm counting on you for the map, plz see what can be done
work will go top-speed once i get conquests!

all right the basic map is done (all grassland except for tropics in S India, Sri Lanka) and Ganga, Yamuna, Indus are on. Do you want me to finish it or do you want what i have so far?

Okay I dont think the last 2 posts made any sense. I can make a PtW map for you. believe that it's convertable but I think you should get a second opinion. I'll make a new map from scratch, just need few things:
Map India during Ramayana
Resources you want and approximate location
City locations
map size desired
any alternate rivers

Okay I dont think the last 2 posts made any sense. They didn't to me when I read them afterwards. I can make a PtW map for you. believe that it's convertable but I think you should get a second opinion. I'll make a new map from scratch, just need few things:
Map India during Ramayana
Resources you want and approximate location
City locations
map size desired
any alternate river courses
differences in terrain

with all these having been accomplished, I can get you a "kickass" mod! (What is the Indian-English equivalent of this phrase, I only know the American phrase.)

thanks a lot Civilleader......!
i'l have it all ready, just give me some time, (got exams for 2 weeks :( )
can you please post your current map as that would help me decide on locations or terrain changes

I think "kickass" would translate as "fundu" or in bad slang, "jhakaas"
;)

Top Bottom