Epsilonian PBEM?

I would also like to know...lots of big stuff is about to happen in this game...just need the save to keep moving... ;)

The MTDG might catch back up to us :lol:

:sad: :( It has been in my inbox since my birthday (Wednesday) Sorry it looks like my wife turned off my auto notification :mad:

In any event 500 AD to Azzaman333

I would also like to know...lots of big stuff is about to happen in this game...just need the save to keep moving... ;)

The MTDG might catch back up to us :lol:

That 'big stuff' had better not involve my cities or those macemen and chokunus on those galleys near my cities.

Sent.

That 'big stuff' had better not involve my cities or those macemen and chokunus on those galleys near my cities.

Sent.

Negative I know you can see Those. But remember my last war With Germany? Well now I have Line Of Sight to 2 of his cities :evil:

Sorry, I've been really busy lately with school. :blush: I've had way too many papers to write, and too little time to write them.

Again, I'm extremely sorry about the long wait. :sad:

Save should be along shortly. Arg, now the game isn't working! I'll try to get it fixed as soon as I can tomorrow. :wallbash:

Sorry, I've been really busy lately with school. :blush: I've had way too many papers to write, and too little time to write them.

Save should be along shortly. Arg, now the game isn't working! I'll try to get it fixed as soon as I can tomorrow. :wallbash:

No Problem..I was starting to get worried that you were never gonna come back :sad:

Anyways RL alaywas takes priority just let us know.

:sad: I guess it is still broken?

Top Bottom