Esus barbarians

I like the idea of a cloaked figure image. Or just have every HN unit that isn't an Orc like that... or something. You're not very "hidden" if your "nationality" is clearly shown by your skin.

I would suggest giving the barbarian/ orc art to any hidden nationality unit. That would be AWESOME :D ... of course, this is most effective in a wild-lands style environment ... So I would suggest either enforcing cities are built far apart OR there is some kinda no-settlers goin on.

Even without the crazy wildlands, less cities things, orcish art is far better. And maybe Esus giving peace with the barbarians? (to make it more believable even)

IDK... with proper use of Hawks and/or empy its all pointless anyways.

I'd say make deception more powerful, fer sure. Give each deceptive unit a tier higher of deception

For instance ... all HN units are "hidden" (exept maybe ze boats), all current hidden units are now invisible, and all invisible units are now SUPER invisible (immune to hawks)

Don't forget "The Black Wind" which is also useless in MP

Only when they're looking at it. If you rename a unit, only that renamed version appears in the window; Thus, if you rename "The Black Wind" to "Privateer", it'll just say "A Privateer has.."

As it happens, doing this to every single Pirate unit is /exactly/ as annoying as it sounds.

Re: Hawks, I thought there was Hidden Animals (Which hawks definitely don't catch), Hidden (Stealth, etc), and Invisible? Shouldn't Hawks only be catching Hidden?

Hmm, I suppose if hawks only catch hidden, then I still stand by previous statement, only now Super Invisible is immune to revelation

where name wise, HN is just called hidden and hidden is just called stealth (as you dont need to use a button to rehide anymore ... execpt for pesky revelation, so still need a button to cast invisibility if its lost)

Top Bottom