European Comission (Berleymont Building)

For building graphics, always remember to put an entry in the Civ4CityLSystem file too (in the leafsize node of your choice) if you're using an existing LSYSTEM reference in the CIV4ArtDefines_Building file.

For building graphics, always remember to put an entry in the Civ4CityLSystem file too (in the leafsize node of your choice) if you're using an existing LSYSTEM reference in the CIV4ArtDefines_Building file.

If I don't, what happens? And does this work with modules, which is what I'm using.

What happens is what you had with the Berleymont Building. ;)

the long explanation is that you told the game to use the leafnode for LSYSTEM_BANK, but no leafnode was linked to it. Thus the game didn't know where to put it so simply didn't show it ingame. Instead, if you directly tag a building to a leafnode (in this case the 3x3 or 4x4 node I suggested) the game knows where to show it in a city. Just experiment a bit with the different leafnodes recognized by the game (1x1, 2x1, 3x2, 4x2, 3x3 and 4x4) in which one the bullding fits best in your opinion.
Using a self-defined LSYSTEM like _BANK is only useful if you use custom graphics for different artstyles. With this you can add a new entry with a link to your custom art in the Civ4CityLSystem file under the leafnode where you want it.

Top Bottom