European Wars: Portuguese Army Fron High Medieval to Pre Napoleonic

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new pack: the Portuguese Army. Due to the lack of portuguese units I have added the complete roster for this Civ from High Medieval period to Pre Napoleonic (1780/90).

HIGH MEDIEVAL

LATE MEDIEVAL

16th C - 17th C

EARLY 18th C

MID 18th C

LATE 18th C (Pre Napoleonic)

Some preview:

Download Part I
Download Part II
Download Part III
Download Part IV

Great stuff !!!!!!!!!!!
I happend to see them on the Database before this thread, so I had to wait for this thread to give you credit.

YESYESYESYESYES!
Thank-you!
:goodjob:

Awesome work! Its great to see my country so well represented! :)
Hope someone makes a good scenario using this set along with the others!

I've started to put them all in and they are very nice in-game. Two quick questions:

1) Is there any chance for a Dutch/Flemish pack of similar dimensions?
2) Can some of these units be used for Latin American countries as well?

Wow, that's outstanding!

I've started to put them all in and they are very nice in-game. Two quick questions:

Hi Ares!
1) Dutch and Danes are in my list. After an Early generic firepower units pack (4 Cannons and 5 Handguns) that I'm finishing in a few days and some ancient pack (Etruscan, Roman Ballistae and Samnites) Dutch will be the first civ, and I think with the same dimentions of Portuguese Army pack.
2) I think it's possible, sure for the period 16th C-17th C. For 18th C I have in mind a pack... but at the moment I cant' figure the time of realization.

And a little preview of my Early generic firepower units pack:

Amazing set, great work! :hammer2:

Honestly, I don't play C3C anymore - but when I see such great sets of units, there is a danger of having a relapse...
:crazyeye:

Although they could fit for 16th C-18th C period, only few of them are suitable for Independence Wars (more relevant period). In that case they should be in a more Napoleonic Wars style

Top Bottom