even more clues you play civ3 too much...

4554: This thread has not had a reply (besides kill fire's) in... a month? People must be too busy playing Civ3 to post clues!

4555: You take over your favorite civ or their corresponding nation (i.e: Zulu = South Africa) and destroy all other nations until you're left with the 31 civs from civ 3 conquests.

4556: You decide that the Following civilizations (The rest still exist, have modern-day countries of the same name, or are England or Korea) are the following Modern Countries:

Rome: Italy
Babylon: Iraq
Persia: Iran
Aztecs: Mexico
Zululand: S. Africa
Iroquois: Canada
Scandinavia: Either Denmark, Norway, Sweden, or Finland
Ottomans: Turkey
Celts: Ireland
Arabia: Some country in the middle east
Carthage: Tunisia or Algeria
Sumeria: Also Iraq
Hittites: Also Turkey
Byzantines: Turkey, again?
Inca: Peru
Maya: Guatemala, Nicaraugua, Honduras, or Belize

--4558 You realize you've been reading those clues for 2 hours and 15 minutes and you post a couples before going back to your actual Game
--4559 When playing on network with your roommate you ask him for 2gpt Wine and his world map so he can take you a (real) Diet Pepsi glass
--4560 You ABSOLUTELY can't go out with a girl named Catherina
--4561 You just realized that you pay 25gpt for your funny grass and that you should aquire a source

Actually, I think it's just that no one can think of any ideas anymore...

So I was playing Civ3 today and randomly thought of a good hint to add to the list

3751: Until you have learned to build a bridge yourself, you cannot cross any bridge

Now I wonder: Is 14 years the all-time record for thread necromancy?

Top Bottom