Discussion in 'Humor & Jokes' started by Sophie 378, Dec 22, 2006.
229# You are worshipping Swedishguy as is proper.
230# You resurrect this thread.
231. You have a dream involving Swedishguy, Ansar, Knubb last night, and some other fuzzy CFCers you cannot identify
232. When you hear about the damage done by Chlorofluorocarbon to the ozone layer, you keep yelling that CFC is perfectly ecologic.
233. you have a shortcut just to skip the home page of CFC so you can go straight to the forums
234. CFC is your homepage
^ 234 was posted before....
234. You bought a computer just for viewing CFC, and a separate one for all other needs.
235. The only reason you installed a T1 line was to browse the forums more quickly.
236. All your friends are here
237. You been on 50 Chat
238. Because of Thelastone, your now a firm supporter of poland in the game
239# You've gained a deep hatred for poles.
240# You've gained a deep hatred for swedes.
241# You've read through all the 240 preceding one-liners, so your sure you're not repeating one that has already been said.
242: You read all of these points so many times that you can point out when someone has repeated one.
243: After leaving your PC on CFC, you plug uour ethernet cable up your ass just to browse in bed.
244: Your Family knows whats going on in your NES
245: Your cousin can recite the names of every nation in your Nes
246: Your cousin thinks Lord Iggy is cool
247) You've had so much penguin propaganda fed to you that you now think Lord_Iggy is cool.
248# You never go to work/school.
249: Guys like Swedishguy make that type of sig.
250: you steal your friend's, mom's, dad's, sibling's, etc clothes whenever you make a new avatar.
251: You still call My Account your User CP.
252: It's 1am on a school/work night, yet you keep checking your User CP for any updates to your subscribed threads.
253: At 3am you've just played a couple of hours of civ and you have to check your User CP and either respond or at least look at all new posts that have occurred in those threads whilst playing civ.
254# Same as 253, but you don't play civ.
Separate names with a comma.