1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Every time I hit about Turn 393 I crash

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Bug Reports' started by seasnake, Jul 17, 2013.

1. seasnake

seasnake Conquistador

I'm playing as Indonesia. The game crashes every time I either 1) Discover Kathmandu or 2) just wait about 3 turns. I can halt all units, do only my basic building and it will still crash.

I have a missionary that's out in the ocean heading to one of my farthest cities (built to use the spice islander UA). If you open the game you see that if he heads west he runs into Kathmandu and the game shuts down immediately. If he does nothing but sit still it will still crash, it just isn't as immediate.

Computer is a laptop, AMD10 Quad-Core with dedicated video memory for games and it runs the game great. Don't know what happened or why.

Attached Files:

2. dshirk

dshirk Firaxian

It looks like this is a crash involving the World Wrap. When your Missionary crosses it, this is causing the issue.

3. seasnake

seasnake Conquistador

Thank you very much. Is there any thing I should do to fix it?