Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
No, richard. You don't need help. Here should be your list of priorities.
3)A job(to pay for civ)
5)A nice car
7)Women <--- to cook the food and fetch the beer*
The top 3 are the most important.
* This post is meant entirely as sarcasm. It is a joke and I do not wan't to be harassed for being a sexist. These are not my personal beliefs and are simply here to guide Richard III back into the realm of Civilization.
Thank you, doctor. Things must be getting bad on these forums when you feel the need to explain your sarcasm! To help yoru analysis, my current list probably runs like this:
1) Civfanatics Diplomacy
3) Bounced diplomacy, which I learned about from Civfanatics
5) Civ 2
8) Showing up for work early so I can look diligent, but really so I can check for diplomacy correspondence and post on Civfanatics
9) Personal capitalist project designed to make me enough royalty income to afford to retire, do the lecture circuit and afford to spend my days playing MP CIV-3 on a kick-ass 2 gig-per terminal all-flat screen at my new summer home mon
10) My latest girlfriend, who seems to have noticed that I'm really into this game called CIV
Education? Bah, I've done okay without it.
So how am I doing?