Resource icon

Exploration Continued Expanded (Obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, JFD!
That's very much exploration and Expansion in the text. :D

Can't wait for the rest of the components to be released, you have no idea how unreasonably excited I am for the buffs to exploration - it actually looks like an interesting tree now.

So how exactly would this mesh with Reform and Rule if I disable the policy changes to the Exploration tree? I like the faith buy finisher changes and the wonder change, and it looks like some happiness part of your exploration finisher is always enabled. Will it keep Reform and Rule's changes but tack on yours if enabled last?

So now Louvre doesent need exploration tree opened?

Yes, the Louvre requires no policy anymore.

So how exactly would this mesh with Reform and Rule if I disable the policy changes to the Exploration tree? I like the faith buy finisher changes and the wonder change, and it looks like some happiness part of your exploration finisher is always enabled. Will it keep Reform and Rule's changes but tack on yours if enabled last?

The only thing that'll change depending upon the order is the text on the opener - if you load Reform & Rule first, then ExCE, the text will display as for ExCE, otherwise R&R's text will display. The effects will stack together, regardless, however. It would be possible to have the effects disable as with the other policy changes, however, the help text for the exploration tree is hardcoded in the UI.

Still looking forward to colonies are added. ;)

Come now. That which you're interested in less is just as much work for me as that which you're looking forward to most.

Stacking is good, so long as what stacks are new changes and not vanilla policy holdovers. If it just changes the Louvre, adds your happiness boosts to the finisher, and switches up the faith-buy great people, than that's perfect. If it tries throwing back in the movement bonus from the opener and the hidden antiquity sites from the finisher, then that's a problem.

Most excellent. I'm definitely going to have to restart my Tonga game to play with this now.

best. Ever. Mod.
hail gis modjesty. Hail!

What does Comanche, Cossacks, Dogon and more improvemnts mean? The fact that they don't have description and one of texture didn't appeared to me telling that its future stuff.

Unable load texture of Quimbaya if it is a bug.
Agrh too many questuons. Scouts are getting only chanse of having XP gain, or XP tied to number of tiles they explored? And do Explorers/adventures get more XP from opening map? And number of XP scales with map size?

What does Comanche, Cossacks, Dogon and more improvemnts mean? The fact that they don't have description and one of texture didn't appeared to me telling that its future stuff.

Exploration

• New "Tribes;" special features which offer enhanced yields and (with Trade) additional Trade opportunities (optional)

Unable load texture of Quimbaya if it is a bug.

Textures work fine for me; could you be more specific as to what the error says?

Exploration

• New "Tribes;" special features which offer enhanced yields and (with Trade) additional Trade opportunities (optional)
Oh okay i didnt understand what does it means though fine.

Textures work fine for me; could you be more specific as to what the error says?
It said Unable to load texture [JFD_ExCETradeWonders_256.dds]
Seems that barbarians can make Great Scouts like regular units

Yeah, barbs make great recon units.

My testings show that R&R and ExCE stack together nicely. I wasn't able to purchase any great people with faith, but I'm going to chalk that one up to IGE shenanigans. I'll test it in a different way tomorrow when I'm not tired.

Yeah, I found that out too. If you don't get the Finishers the proper way (by adopting the policies, rather than getting them in IGE), you don't get them (or, at least, you don't get the Faith purchasing ability).

Updated to fix the texture error, but I'll add the barbs thing to my bug list. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom