1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Exploration Continued Expanded (Obsolete)

Exploration Continued Expanded (Obsolete)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLGray

SLGray King

Well, I did notice one resource that should appear on the map. It only appeared after I did a decision of Zimbabwe. The decision gave me a settler. After I founded the city, 4 resources were revealed. All 4 were the same resource from this mod. Please could someone answer my question about this mod and Sukritact's Suzerainty?

2. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

YnAEMP is the only option that's anything map related, so I'd guess it must be that? IDK why it wouldn't work tho. Alt it's the CP causing the issue but the unreleased build fixes it...

3. SLGray

SLGray King

It must have just started, because I never had an issue with YnAEMP and ExCE.

4. SLGray

SLGray King

Update about my Issue: I had to delete my cache folder again. When I started a new game, I could see the resources that should be visible on the map. I guess when I deleted my cache folder the first time it did not fix the issue.

5. Klainkompf

Klainkompf Chieftain

Hi to all.
    First, sorry for my English.
    For a long time I created a large modpack with CP+CBP+JFDRtP+JFDCiD+JFDExCE+EE+FW and others cool mods. Now IT'S ALIVE, compatibility of all these parts has been achieved. Everything works without any complaints, except for some parts of JFDExCE the main of which are Tribes.
    1. [8664.420] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: bad argument #2 to '?' (Key must be of type 'number' or 'string'.)
      stack traceback:
      =[C]: ?
      Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: in function 'JFD_HasTribeInBorders'
      Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:264: in function <Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:259>

2. [8665.387] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: bad argument #2 to '?' (Key must be of type 'number' or 'string'.)
      stack traceback:
      =[C]: ?
      Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: in function 'JFD_HasTribeInBorders'
      Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:280: in function <Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:275>
    I really hope for help.
    Here I attach log files (Lua and Database).

Attached Files:

6. SLGray

SLGray King

How did you get feathers to work?

7. Klainkompf

Klainkompf Chieftain

"Feathers" in terms of "future"? I'm used old versions of Future world (v.5, not latest v.6) and old version of CP (automatic installer VP v.1-12-1).

8. SLGray

SLGray King

No, feathers as a resource in ExCE. They depend on trading posts changing into villages then towns. Because CBP changes the trading posts, feathers do not appear.

9. Klainkompf

Klainkompf Chieftain

"Because CBP changes the trading posts, feathers do not appear". JFD previously said about it here and so I didn't even bother. In modpack it turned out and so there are quite enough resources.

10. Pouakai

Pouakai It belongs in a museum. Moderator

Moderator Action: Locked by request

YINGCHENG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.