Fall FF and Rife

Kerth Gerson

Chieftain
Hi, all. I recently discovered CFC and have installed several of the mods. You guys are amazing.

As a newb, I'm wondering about the difference between FF and Rife. I know Rife has added features, but I notice lots of people seem to be playing FF. Are the play experiences radically different that you might prefer one to the other?

Hi, all. I recently discovered CFC and have installed several of the mods. You guys are amazing.

As a newb, I'm wondering about the difference between FF and Rife. I know Rife has added features, but I notice lots of people seem to be playing FF. Are the play experiences radically different that you might prefer one to the other?

Well, RifE is an FF modmod. The vast majority of FF's content is in RifE, so it's mostly a question of whether or not you like the material that we've added. :lol:

We massively changed the Malakim and Doviello (some of those changes were merged into FF, particularly for the Malakim), added new civs (D'tesh, Frozen, Mechanos), rewrote the Jotnar, tweaked most other civs, added Minor and Emergent leaders, added the White Hand religion, and so on.

Sorry for the typo in the thread title.

I'm not a modder, so this entire site is overwhelming (in a good way) and I was trying to figure out what was the most current, feature packed version FFH (which I just stumbled across a couple of days ago). Your creation (and that of everyone who put together FFH) is a work of art. I'm blown away.

Dire Hamsters are in, though, so the stage is set for them to appear. :mischief:

Top Bottom