Fall from Divine Intervention I: Amurite Analogies

OK, that was hard work....

In Valledilla's dream, the man reappeared again, twirling his cane as always and whistling. "Although I said expect no surprises, I decided to give you one. These marbles you will find to the west of you... I stole them directly from Kilmophie's vault!:lol: Now would you risk Kilmorph's anger by taking that resource? I also took the liberty to make your "sea-water" lake with no access to the sea itself into a nice, cozy bay and named it "Mammon's mouth," fitting isn't it?"

the man whistled some more... Valledilla remained quiet. "Of course, I also stole a little of everything from everywhere, including some of your gold resources, but what is some gold between friends? right?" Mammon was dangerously close to her, and Valledilla coudn't help but notice a drop of blood on the man's coat (remember the flahback?).

Valledilla decided not to object, the man was obviously very dangerous.

"And by the way, here is another gift, take this Enchanted Blade and give it to one of your soldier"

"Well, I am off now.. Bye!" and Valledilla felt herself being physically dragged into the mouth and woke up with a jolt

Spoiler :
Gave gold and jewelery to some parts of Erebus, gave Valledilla marble and deleted a gold resource around her new city. Also deleted most of Tali's blizzard. I opened Valledilla's lake into the sea to help her get sea trade. gave the unit with the most experience an enchanted blade (I hope that does not break any rules, since Valledilla seemed to have named her most powerful unit, Milo, nad I gave him the blade... if it is, any god can change it
Spoiler :

NOt meant for Korias
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
I deleted some resources world wide to promote warfare, added some more units to my shrine, gave some resources to everyone, especially the Belseraphs. For Kilmorph, please play along:) I also gifted some gold to AIs and gave enchanted blade to most civ's powerful unit, I saw that the Luchuilrup was struggling and helped them out a bit by adding an extra wood golem to their city

Attachments

• Korias AD-0100.CivBeyondSwordSave
    272.5 KB · Views: 31
As Valledia was walking in the forest, she heard as rustle of leaves, suddenly a Satyr burst from the forest with a growl he said "My liege Cernunnos is most displeased, you have not learned The Way of the Forest, if you don't learn the one true way and teach it, their shall be no sweet reward to this task, he is a sample to entice you, if you do not comply soon we shall offer our deal to the Ljosalfar who would like this deal much," as he said that he tossed her a weird fruit and told her to eat it, as she ate it she felt much better from her recent illness and felt a little happier, "if you do this task I will return with a seed of the World Tree" the Satyr said.

Edit: Gosh Dang it!!!!!!!!, Brugarin you ninja! Esus, could you please refix the save? It took me 40 minutes to fix the save and I seriously don't want to do that again....

EDit2: Technically, it was an hour if you include the CtD one...

Edit 3: Oh dear.. I hope this does not add any confusions in the game..

Lugus:Getting Emperyan that early is impossible. That's a long term goal like the AV thing. Teching to Honor? not possible at turn 100.

Oghma: There's a reason why that picture is labeled "Difficult Choice". I spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out which would be a better option. -3 Population from a size 5 city? Too much a risk this early on when it was my only city and needed the production to get that Triple Golden city. I'll try to get KotE ASAP though. Its on my techpath anyway.

Mammon: I named them so I could use them in the story :lol: They arent world units like Govannon or Corindale, who are the ones that shouldnt be tinkered with. Feel free to mess with Milo and Cerves as you like.

Aeron and Amathon: Its like Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul with you two. I'll try to do as much as I can, and I thought I had come to a good solution in the last set by using the slaves, and getting rid of Agrian. :sad: I'll do better to appease the both of you later as to avoid the plauges to my realm.

So many conflicting requests :crazyeye: I'm only human!

An updated strategy with the new quests and torments.

Techpath

I'll have to sink 25 turns into OO if I want it. I may run some Scientists in Cevedes to boost my research and tech my way up to KotE ASAP. If I have time, I'll start sinking beakers into Sailing to unlock Traiding and Galleys, hoping to get that Ecclestiatic on the island back as quickly as possible.

Production
So much displeasure with the gods :crazyeye: My goal here will be to crank some workers out, start chopping and mining. I'll need to boost my army, so Warrior Production will come into play as well unless I can bet BWorking from a hut. I'll drop Councils in both cities, followed by another workboat to search the wreckage.

General

I need to step up my game. Even on Noble, this game feels like Monarch because of you guys changing things up. Dont worry, I'll meet every challenge I can. Just dont be too apocalyptic, please?

Edit: Gosh Dang it!!!!!!!!, Brugarin you ninja! Esus, could you please refix the save? It took me 40 minutes to fix the save and I seriously don't want to do that again....

EDit2: Technically, it was an hour if you include the CtD one...

Edit 3: Oh dear.. I hope this does not add any confusions in the game..

By all rights it should be Esus re-fixing the save since you had a got-it before he did. I'd like to mess with the save after he's finished with it.

Just dont be too apocalyptic, please?

Not untill the AC gets higher, at least.

The next God to edit the save (yes, I am talking to you), just add Esus' changes as well (they are minor). You might also want to remove the blizzards for Tali and change the raw mana node in Amurite cultural borders to Metamagic for Oghma.

Oh, man, civ_king also has the save. You might want to hold on until he posts his version, kenken. Otherwise someone will have to re-edit.

Well, yeah :lol: I'm just scared cause I've angered quite a few gods today.

Trust me when I say it is impossible to keep all the gods happy. While that speaks for itself (especially in FfH), you might want to consider your alliances carefully. Choose either of two gods, but do not try to appease them both.

I'll wait untill Civ_king posts his save. I only spent around 20 minutes making changes to the entire world before I noticed his post.:(

We really should make got it's more clear. How about big font and bold. And not putting it in in an edit.

Yes, I think a clear and concise "got it" or something similar should be required to avoid confusion. If the save opens up tommorow I'll try to get a chance to take my first crack at it.

About civ- king, I don't thnk he actually has my save because he said got-it 2 second before I posted my save...((I forgot to add the save after I wrote the message, it was only 15 second window and I don't think it mattered, I hope that he didn't download yet, oh dear

In that case:

Across the world a strange disease struck, killing plant life where it went. The cause of this; however, was not natural. Agares tore a rift in the world, flooding the world with entopic energy. Some areas were very badly struck, areas once covered with trees now laid bare. The source of these energies was from a dark well that had appeared in the wilderness. If this well remains in the world at the next intervention, further withering will occur. And this time, it won't be limited to trees.

For changes not for mortal eyes:
Spoiler :
Added Esus's and Oghma's changes
Thinned out forests and jungles around the world (mostly to help out forest-locked civs)

kenken, in world builder, did you notice the bay called "mouth of mammon?" I am just checkng...

Top Bottom