Fall of other nations

thecivinator58

Warlord
So we have the fall of Poland and France in game. Would the fall of Germany, Italy, ete be possible? (ie Italy joining the Allies, east and west germany)

I think Gedemon does have something planned for the fall of italy, atleast I remember seing a post about it somewhere. :)

That was my post!

That was my post!

or this one ;)

other "fall of..." events are possible, T_KCommanderbly has added more in is scenario, and with France and Poland there are other semi-hidden "Fall of..." in the 1939-1945 Europe scenario.

Edit: I'm okay with discussion about alternate history (what if a German putsch against Hitler was successful...), but I'd like to add historic events first.

In the 1936 scenario I will add a fall of Italy event after a fall of vichy event is achieved. I'm not sure what event should activate it, in order for it to be fair.

I wanted to add ones for Yugoslavia and Greece awile back but its a pain to align the tiles correctly, especially with the way that they were split up.

In the 1936 scenario I will add a fall of Italy event after a fall of vichy event is achieved. I'm not sure what event should activate it, in order for it to be fair.

I wanted to add ones for Yugoslavia and Greece awile back but its a pain to align the tiles correctly, especially with the way that they were split up.

Fall of Greece? Won't work - Greece didn't surrender and fell when Crete and all of greece fell.

Fall of Greece? Won't work - Greece didn't surrender and fell when Crete and all of greece fell.

How about when Athens falls, Greek and British units appear on Crete, and the rest of Greece is split between Germany, Italy, and Bulgaria?

The triggering event can be the capture of the capital, the capture of the last city or the fall of the last defending man, that's not the point, the utility of the "fall of..." event it is to split the conquered nation territory between other nations and trigger other related actions (like diplomatic change).

How about when Athens falls, Greek and British units appear on Crete, and the rest of Greece is split between Germany, Italy, and Bulgaria?

Fair enough, but what if Greece kills Bulgaria and it is not liberated?

Top Bottom