Favorite BNW Music

What BNW music track is your favorite?

• Total voters

Stonecutter9

Rex Michiganensis
Now that everyone has had a chance to hear the new tracks introduced through BNW (or snoop through the game files to find them), you've probably heard a few you liked, and a few you disliked. If you're like me, you have one or two exalted above the rest. So vote for this beautiful composition!

Pedro war ftw

Casmir peace and both Shoshone themes are kickin too.

There's a lot of good music in BNW, but I've always been a fan of American Civil War brass quintet and marching music.

Johnny Comes Marching Home, Shenandoah, Minstrel Boy, all good stuff, and the scenario's music has little cues and sections that allude to some of those pieces.

Btw, where can I listen to BNW theme? I still have G&K theme playing :) Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I love that theme!

Casimir's peace tune is themed around an old polish christmas carol.
FACT.
A polish Christmas carol ("Bóg się rodzi, moc truchleje") is a rip-off of polish coronation anthem that predates the carol by centuries.
That's what christians do, especially catholics - they move into a country, destroy its culture and substitute it with its own mongrel invention based on local beliefs and tradition. The hymn is a great example of it.

ABSOLUTELY Brazil's War Theme. The first time I declared on Brazil, I thought, "I should do this all the time!"

In fact, I'm gonna go listen to the theme on You Tube now. It's so good!

I just LOVE Gajah's war theme. First time in my life I heard gamelan music played so dramatically. Normally it's relaxing and mellifluous, but goodness me, that was eye-opening.

The BNW theme is also constantly stuck in my head. Is it just me, or are the words "Terra Novo" in the lyrics for the chorals?

Poland's peace theme sounds so triumphant. It reminds me of the soundtrack for a 90s movie. I love it.

Pedro's War definitively, having Gajah's peace as a close second.

Pocatello's themes are my favorite, although the Moroccan and Zulu music is pretty nice too.

Zulu and Shoshone are nice, but the best are Portugal Peace and Brazil War, and the Menu music.

Johnny Comes Marching Home, Shenandoah, Minstrel Boy, all good stuff, and the scenario's music has little cues and sections that allude to some of those pieces.

If you like that kind of music you should check out American Civil War Fantasy by Jerry Bilik. Ida on YouTube, but the best version is on itunes by the river city brass band.

Am I the only one that thinks the Portugal Peace theme sounds like something off of the game Torchlight 2?

Portugal war theme. I've visited various mediterranean countries and the mediterranean music I've heard has this high pitched guitar (anyone know the actual name?) which I've grown really fond of...

Top Bottom