Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Middle Eastern

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Far Eastern

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Americas

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
I hate English!!! Liz is always so annoying. She's always got something against me :lol:. (Maybe Traits and UU make's me hate them too:rolleyes: )

European, Germany.

I'm a warmonger who likes science, and those Panzers are really cool!, end of discussion. Surprisingly enough, most of my major wars are being fought as France. Note to self; that Nuke on San Francisco wasn't appreciated by Abe, or Cleopatra, or Ceaser, or Hammurabi, or Shaka, or Bismarck, or the rest of the world. :lol: :nuke:

The poll should have contained an option for "no distinct favourite". I like to try 'em all - well, most of them anyways - from time to time.

I like/hate Persia. Their traits and UU make them a blast to play, but Xerxes can be jerk to play against (especially after he gets his Immortals).

Originally posted by sealman
I really have no favorite civ, let alone a favorite culture group.

I agree. I can't point to any one civ as my favorite (or culture group). Its a matter of settings and/or goals for determining the right civ. And, vice-versa if you're looking for particular challenges.

Originally posted by scotland_no1
Zulu are middle east i dont know why :)

they are in kinda an odd location but if i were to make them anyone i would have done middle eastern aswell its the only culture t

I don't think they relate with the middle eastern at all. they are african, period. so they are ignored in this poll.

if they made another african civ, then egypt could join them and mkae a african culture group.
i lke playing as china or persia, and my most hated civ at the moment is the germans, since theve attacked me inthe last 3 games for no apparent reason.
england are the worst civ to play, since you neverseem to have an avantage over ohers, and there UU might as well be a nice paper hat, it would still suck about the same as there current.

hmm interesting far east and middle eat are starting to catch up

im surpirsed how well mediteranean are doing i would have thought europe would be miles ahead :)

unlucky americas they arent doing to well :(

im kinda going through an american faze but they arent my fav civ :)

Given a choice, I prefer playing America. The late Golden Age can tip the balance in my favour right at the end.

Civs I hate the most; it's an even split between England and Persia. Too close to call.

Ottoman or Persia or sometimes Arabia, but I HATE playing with Germany or Arabia and the Zululand! they always demand, i give them what they want, i sent up ROP and give them luxz so they dont declare war, but i guess that dont care about there rep!

Originally posted by farting bob
if they made another african civ, then egypt could join them and mkae a african culture group.

I guess that could work, especially seeing how the Americans are grouped with the american culture group, when it has more in common with the Europeans than the natives of the American continents.

I voted European, mainly because it has my favorite Civ, the Germans. Although I've hardly ever had a late golden age with the Germans; I make a habit of building Sun Tzu's art of war to cut down on the cost of barracks and this usually triggers my golden age.

The Ottomans my friend, Scientific and Industrious, and the Sipahi stomps all other civs through the middle and industrial ages

Favourite country ?!
- Egypt :egypt: - the best civ ever existed. Others can just count how much hard work will they need to achieve Egypt's level :)

Top Bottom