Featured Game 3 Pre-Discussion: Darius

Wow. Tough luck. Definitely keep playing and posting anyway. For one game a month, it's really worth the slow turn times to have the game save every turn.

@Txure, fair enough, I will post about all my various mistakes once I've played on a bit. Noted on the autosaves, but I'm running 3.2 GB RAM (meh) and a min spec GPU (derp) so that would be interesting. Policy on 3 turn autosaves?
(Go Man U vs Galati)

@Txure, fair enough, I will post about all my various mistakes once I've played on a bit. Noted on the autosaves, but I'm running 3.2 GB RAM (meh) and a min spec GPU (derp) so that would be interesting. Policy on 3 turn autosaves?
(Go Man U vs Galati)

If you could repeat your steps identically as far back as three turns, then it would be okay. But I don't know how likely that is.

Well my 9 turns involved a CS disbanding my first settler by capping a barb that had taken it after I rolled two awful hits and couldn't kill and retake it myself, plus a war dec and rush. :gripe: I wouldn't really want the turns back tbh. I'll try a few games on each autosave setting and see if I can deal with it. Moving house though, bk next week. I do think I remember reloading after crashes and a DoF offer turning into 'I see your forces on my border' note because one horse moved a couple tiles differently, and I wasn't even planning war. Yh, identical turns are very unlikely due to slightly different optimisation from the human and random elements in both AI decisions and diplo response. Trying to emulate 9 turns of rage doesn't sound great. Replay unofficially from turn 30 or so sounds a lot better.
2-0 get in!

I must say that the Aztecs have a very good start location, and is worth it to capture. Same with Egypt, that has Marble!

I must say that the Aztecs have a very good start location, and is worth it to capture. Same with Egypt, that has Marble!

Probs should be in the early game discussion, that's 2 civs, v important map info, and a starting strategy right there... :crazyeye:

Top Bottom