1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Features

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rise of Mankind' started by zappara, Sep 13, 2007.

1. zappara

zappara Mod Designer

2. vincentz

vincentz Programmer

Maybe incl. Vincentz Mods in the list (unless you have taken them out ofcourse ;))

3. zappara

zappara Mod Designer

Oh, of course I'll add them to the list. Don't know how I missed them when checking what to add to feature list.

4. makrisgialos

makrisgialos GREEK REBEL

Hello there,

I m quite impressed about the weather conditions-i m talking about storms.
    is there any way to add them in my mod?

5. zappara

zappara Mod Designer

To add storms you'd have to add new terrain feature (graphics are among BtS files) and then edit just about every mapscript in order to get the storm feature spawned when map is generated. RoM also has random events that make new storms just in case if the all storms disappear over time from map. Though in latest versions the storm generation has been decreased a lot as it was slowing down the turns when there was lots of storms on the oceans.

6. Caleb H

Caleb H Chieftain

I downloaded 2.92, and I seem to have everything, apart from the new leaders for default civilizations.

Is something wrong?

7. aaz183

aaz183 Chieftain

Great mod.
    Though in my humblest opinion it would benefit from including the option to hide units standing in cities. I saw an easy solution here.

8. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

Won't be included in RoM unless it is included in RevDCM because RoM modder (Zappara) doesn't mod in C++. It may be included in AND or C2C if you suggest it there.

9. mediterreania

mediterreania Chieftain

I don't have room for that many mods, so I've decided to download either RoM or Total Realism. However, I can't decide between the two...I like how RoM incorporates several different mods AND has more unique religions and corporations, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by its future eras and insanely huge scale.

I like the relative simplicity of TR, however, it's not as compatible with other mods as I'd like it to be. Which one should I choose? :confused: