1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

February 2021 Update - Patch Notes Discussion

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Laurana Kanan, Feb 25, 2021.

1. AntSou

AntSou Emperor

Issues and bugs introduced in a NFP DLC update have been addressed in the following DLC update.

2. UWHabs

UWHabs Deity

Yeah, generally speaking, it's very rare for items to be introduced in one patch and fixed in the next one. I'm assuming that's essentially because by the time one patch is released, the next one is basically already finalized, so if it takes even a few days for an item to get reported, and then a few more days for the QA team there to test, and a few more days to push it back to a dev, you're already basically too late to fit it into the patch.

3. aieeegrunt

aieeegrunt Prince

This seems like the most likely answer

4. Myomoto

Myomoto King

To be honest I haven't played a single game since my first game with the monopolies mode. I'm still waiting for them to fix the crazy tourism and to fix the AI not improving their luxuries (making them that much more vulnerable to monopolies).

At the rate at which they fix bugs I'll be lucky to play again in May or June :crazyeye:

Bechhold and Peserwin like this.