Federation Elections Ballot

Lord Civius

Emperor
Any Federation member can put his or her name on the ballot for the Governor General or Secretary General postions. The G-G is chosen by the entire citizenry and the Secretary General is chosen by Federation members only. Any citizen may post in this thread and may also proclaim their desire for cabinet positions as well.

Governor-General Prime Faction leader
Plays the game save according to the instructions in the TC thread, or appoints a DP to do the same. He also maintains the TC schedule and posts each TC thread to include date, time, DP if he is not playing it and if it will be online.

Secretary-General
The Secretary-General is in charge of Federation (faction) and Citizen issues. He also acts as the Regent did to the King, stepping up if the Governor General is incapacitated or becomes inactive. He also presides over the Assembly Hall, overseeing discussions and floor votes. Incase of a tie the SG is the deciding vote.

Cabinet Positions Non-Faction members can hold cabinet positions
Spoiler :
Minister of Defense-
During times of peace it is the Ministers duty to create and maintain our overall defensive strategy. He makes requests to the Governor General concerning units, buildings, Improvements and military treatys.

Minister of Finance-
Advises the Governor-General on all Financial matters.

Minister of Foreign Affairs-
All foreign issues including Trade, Treaties and Espionage are his domain.

The Ministers act as the Governor Generals' Chief Advisors. It is their duty to oversee discussions and give detailed instructions that are in line with the will of the general citizenry or the best course of action if consensus is not reached. These positions will be offered to Federation members first but are available to all citizens.

Those desiring to fill these positions have 48 hours to post here.

I would like to continue as Foreign Minister.

I will run for the Finance position :)

I would like to put my name on the ballot for the Secretary-General position.

Since no positions were challenged there is no need for a run-off poll.

Governor General- Lord Civius
Secretary General- thecommonnate

As Governor General I appoint the following citizens to these positions per their request.

Minister of Defense- Vandal Warlord
Minister of Finance- Joe Harker
Minister of Foreign Affairs- 1889

Top Bottom