FFH Scenes we'd like to see

There would need to be a way to stop it. Otherwise, someone with Esus could sneak in, steal it, and run it away, and you wouldn't know. Once started, it'd make a already very powerful war machine even worse.

I like the idea of a lump sum of demons, though nowhere near the magnitudes. Maybe 50 of assorted types, including a nasty one or three. Just say the rest are recovering, and add points to score for a quest-feat.

(Funny. This reminds me of a user-created quest about if you kill Hybie and take his Lance. You had a lot of options on how to deal with it with various effects, such as washing it in the Pool of Tears (and currupting it), purifying it at the Mirror of Heaven (and being at risk for multiple turns as demons attack the trapped unit), throw it into the Maelstrom (random), etc. One of the options was giving it to Basium to do with as he would: the reward for that choice, IIRC, was a number of Angels of different types and a relation bonus.

Maybe something similar for Hybbie?)

i'd like to see some of the most unexpected results of magical experiments:

Spoiler :
Three mages (one sheaim, one balseraph, one svartalfar) tossing the foulest spell materials into a boiling pot of murky liquid to create a creature more evil and terrifying than a beast of agares.
Sheaim: "...4 vampire fangs..."
Svartalfar: "Check."
Sheaim: "1 ounce of tar demon tar."
Balseraph: "Check."
Sheaim: "....a sixteenth of a kraken tentacle..."
Svartalfar: "Help me with this."
Balseraph: "Check."
Sheaim: "Bottle of lich eyes?"
Svartalfar: "Here it is."
Sheaim: "The head of a freak? Do we really need this? It's weird but i don't think this counts as evil."
Svartalfar: "They sure seem unnatural enough."
Balseraph: "Trust me. They're evil."
Sheaim: "Ok. We're done."
The liquid starts bubbling violently, almost overflowing.
Sheaim: "I'll bet it'll be some kind of demonic killing machine!"
Svartalfar: "It'll just be a human."
Sheaim: "Wouldn't surprise me."
The liquid evaporates suddenly. The pot shudders, and slowly tips over. A small, pink, fluffy bunny hops out.
Svartalfar: "Wow."
Sheaim: "Elves are supposed to be good with animals. Go catch it before it poops on the floor."
The Svartalfar approaches the bunny and bends over to pick it up. The bunny flies at the svartalfars face and eats it in one bite.
Sheaim's jaw drops.
Balseraph: "That one I saw coming."

One of the options was giving it to Basium to do with as he would: the reward for that choice, IIRC, was a number of Angels of different types and a relation bonus.
It was a relations bonus and an angel with the hero promotion. That quest is a scene I'd like to see in the base game. :lol:

If I may, instead of the Infernal's stealing the warhammer and getting a spell to release a bunch of demons, how about they get the ability to build a ritual that does it? Then a world announcement could be made so the players could try to stop it before it was completed.

An adept walks into an infirmary with a cane, very slowly. He suddenly looks very sick, plants his cane into the ground, and convulses as if there's something inside him trying to break out, grimacing in pain. After a bit, it subsides, and he continues towards the nearest medic. Very slowly, he says, "got something... to help me... vomit?" The doc looks at him and says, "what seems to be the problem?" "Took a dare... drank... a Water Elemental. Small one, but..."

I think I'm going to wear a baggy sweetsuit to the trade summit. I wouldn't want to distract anyone-Faeryl Viconia

unexpected results of magical experiments

“Now ladies, I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m speaking in such a high tone voice and how none of you are getting pregnant anymore…” – Dain the Cassawallen on the dangers of experimenting with body magic.

Hemah: "A, finally, a nice dream for once. Rainbows, unicorns, happiness.."

*Walks outside, sees the village he is in crushed by this*

Grand palace of Bannor, Torrerial

Decius: Gee.. It sure is boring around here.
Sabathiel: My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.
Decius: I just wonder what Hyborem is up to.
An old man with a long gray beard from Malakim lands flies into palace with his magic carpet from nearby balcony.
The old man: Your majesty, Hyborem and his minions have seized the island of Aifon.
Sabathiel holds his chin, thinking.
"Hmm... How can we help?"
The Malakim elder takes an old scroll from his bag. It is ancient writing from Age of Magic. He points at the scroll and translates the scroll.
"It is written: Only Decius can defeat Hyborem!"
Decius is pleased to hear this.
"Great! I'll grab my stuff!"
Elder shakes his head.
"There is no time. Your sword is enough!
As they walk towards the balcony, Decius turns to Capria who has been watching at the conversation.
"How about a kiss, for luck?" Decius winks at her.
She sighs and pushes him away.
"You've got to be kidding..."
Decius and the elder step on to the magic carpet and head towards the Aifon isle.
Squadelaah! We are off!

[At the annual evil-civilization-leader's sleepover...]

Faeryl: "Hah! The bottle's pointing at you Decius! Truth or Dare?"
Decius: (After looking at Hyborem remembering the "fun" that can result when an Infernal is in the same room as someone about to take a dare...) "Truth..."
Faeryl: "Why did you really leave the Malakim..."
Decius: :blush: "..."
Hyborem: Hurry up Decius. I know ways of making mortals talk...
Decius::eek: "Because... Well... I could never get a proper look because of all the light, and... I found out the hard way that Varn Gosam isn't a woman.."
And much :lol: ensued.

The concept of an annual evil-civilization-leader's sleepover highly amuses me.

"Hyborem turned my pillow into Broken Lands agaaain!"

*Ahem* What I meant to say was, good, because if I ever get round to writing down some of the many ideas for FFH fanfiction I have, said sleepover will return.

And will be accompanied by the Women-of-Erebus' Slumberparty.

"Sheelba, did you steal my make-up?"
"No..."
"I can see it all round your mouth."
"Oh, was that what that was? I thought it was more of your human sugar-foods."

"<prayer to any god>"-Cassiel

"Nolli prosequi."-an Confessor

"Damn! I forgot my purse!"-an Chanter or an Immortal commiting suicide(and it even works gameplaywise)

"Fool! You'll destroy us all!"-Tebryn Arbandi

"Purge the unclean!"-Rosier

"I'LL GET YOU YET, CULLY."-the horseman of death, whose name I forget, to Falamar.

"Kill!Maim!Burn!"-Einon Logos and/or Ethne the White.

"GIIIIIGAAAAA...DRRRIIIIILLLL...BREAKAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"-Beeri Bawl.

Hyborem - "Hey, has anyone seen my Gala? I could've sworn I left it on the nightstand."

And for the record, I am not a girl.

Falamar: Sees Cyber's avatar, misses second sentence in above post, attempts to flirt with him.

And for a crossover with another work: Some extractors from the movie inception are asked to break into Hemah's mind for some reason or other. Complete chaos ensues, even more than usual with Hemah.

The FfH equivalent to unstoppable force vs. immovable object: Can Falamar, who can seduce anyone, seduce Os-Gabella, who has a strong hatred for all men? Obviously, they wouldn't have the benefit of knowing the diplomatic modifiers in game (Which I think lean toward an overall negative attitude from Os-Gabella), so this discussion I imagine going on for awhile.

"Purge the unclean!"-Rosier.

Well, he was an Bannor Oathkeeper, an order knight of the Order (another example is Valin) up to the first Decius scenario, where he is expelled because he used a Cultist's mask to save a city: This is a reason he is called "the Fallen". So at least Rosier until that, and probably quite some time afterwards, could have said that.

"I need therapy" Perpentach, and he does so.

ANARCHY!!!!!!-the Bannor, Sabathiel, or best of all, Junil!

Okay, I know this is necromancy...

An adept walks into an infirmary with a cane, very slowly. He suddenly looks very sick, plants his cane into the ground, and convulses as if there's something inside him trying to break out, grimacing in pain. After a bit, it subsides, and he continues towards the nearest medic. Very slowly, he says, "got something... to help me... vomit?" The doc looks at him and says, "what seems to be the problem?" "Took a dare... drank... a Water Elemental. Small one, but..."

There's an image floating around the web of a story about a dude who summoned a water elemental and rolled diplomacy to get it to let him drink it partially. The DM, without missing a beat, told him that the elemental was totally happy about that because it turned out she was a girl elemental with the water elemental equivalent of a vore fetish and crushing on him specifically. When the player decided to take penalties for thirst instead, the DM promptly had the elemental post nasty things about him on livejournal and dontdatehimgurl.com.

Top Bottom