FfH trivia game thread

Nikis-Knight

Deity
Rules
-Questions can be about game mechanics ("What civs can build monuments?"), Backstory ("What leaders are angels?") or not too obscure forum details ("What unit is Kael's avatar from?")
-First person to answer correctly should ask the next question
-Don't reply to the next question after you ask one.
-If no one guesses for a day or two, give the answer and ask another (easier) one.
-Team members should probably stay away from really easy ones. ;)

Okay to start: Which characters (leaders, heroes, or great people) have an immediate family member as another character (leaders, heroes, or great people)?

(Apologies Kael if you want this in the forum games forum, but it is really specific to us. Your call if you want it moved.)

Great idea for a game, yeap kenken Alexis and Flauros are brother and sister. There are a few direct family relations, including a father and daughter and an adopted mother of both a son and daughter.

The only hero link I can think of is there is one hero whose mother is a great person.

Sounds like you need to come with the next question kenken.

Shouldn't the questions be limited to those with only one right answer?

The original question could also be answered Einion Logos and Ethne the White (father and daughter), Os Gaballa and either Flauros and Alexis (adopted mother and children), Varn Gossam and one of the great prophets (husband and wife), and probably a few more. Can you consider a vampire as being related to whoever made him/her into a vamp (that would connect Losha Valas related to both the Calabim leader as "blood relatives")?

Shouldn't the questions be limited to those with only one right answer/

The original question could also be answered Einion Logos and Ethne the White (father and daughter), Os Gaballa and either Flauros and Alexis (adopted mother and children), Varn Gossam and one of the great prophets (husband and wife), and probably a few more. Can you consider a vampire as being related to whoever made him/her into a vamp (that would connect Losha Valas related to the Calabim as "blood relatives")?

Probably. Your right about Varn and one of the prophets, I had forgot about that. But Ethne isn't releated to Einion.

Edit:a bonus to defense and healing while in the tile, they also allow ships to travel on a tile previously land in the first place

ahh- which promotions allow a unit to travel in burning sands without putting out or sanctifying the fire?

Edit:a bonus to defense and healing while in the tile, they also allow ships to travel on a tile previously land in the first place

ahh- which promotions allow a unit to travel in burning sands without putting out or sanctifying the fire?

Let's see... resist fire, magic resistance, demon, immune to fire, magic immune, angel. I think that's it.

Also pirate coves give + 1 visibility range.

I think that whoever asks a question should have to say whether it has been satisfactorily answered before the answerer becomes the asker. That means we are still on the first question.

I think that whoever asks a question should have to say whether it has been satisfactorily answered before the answerer becomes the asker. That means we are still on the first question.
Well, that would slow the game down a bit. I'm fine with people asking after answering if they are pretty sure.
Kenken got 2 of the 7 I was thinking of. Alexis, Flauros, and their mom Os-Gabella. Keelyn and her daddy Perpentach. Varn Gosam and his wife, the bearded Talia.
hero link I can think of is there is one hero whose mother is a great person.
I didn't know this, but I would guess Mardero's poor mom is a prophet?
for clarity's sake, if you want the guesser to guess all possible answers, so specify. Gamestations turn, I think.

All right. This should be a simple question: What gender are the Doviello scouts?
Spoiler :
(at least I'm not asking what Mahala is :lol:)

yes well i meant the full effects it gives

Increases their heal rate, defense, sight range and allows the unit to switch their crew assignments.

To gamestations they are chicks! (and I can personally validate that mahala is also female).

My question (and its not easy so even team members can play):

Danalin is dreaming, having nightmares. Who is he dreaming about?

Top Bottom