FfH trivia game thread

Aw, time to get searching again. :sad:

EDIT:
The strange colors in the northern sky are said to be the reflection of Brigits light.

Well that didn't take long!:woohoo:

Correct.

Brigit the Shining was Bhalls archangel, she remained holy and lead an small group against Bhall when she fell. Her army was quickly defeated but Bhall couldn't bring herself to kill her most beautiful creation. Instead she trapped Brigit within the northern wastes, far from where any creature of fire could reach her. The strange colors in the northern sky are said to be the reflection of Brigits light. Some say Bhalls mercy towards Brigit is evidence that some good part of her remains to be redeemed

How long do you think it would have taken without the hints telling you almost exactly what post to lookup?

The whole day that your question would be allowed to remain. :)

Now for the next question: What Welsh legend is Brigit's story similar to?

Good luck...

EDIT: Actually scratch that out. Probably open to too much interpretation.

Where does the ring of fire description come from?

ring of fire description said:
I fell into a burnin' ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher,
And it burns, burn, burns,
The ring of fire, the ring of fire.

From the eponymous Johnny Cash song, of course.

How about this: Which angel has blue and yellow plumage (in the form he assumed in the only civilopedia entry to mention him)?

Nevermind this. Too tired to post properly.

I'm actually not too sure that you were even supposed to answer my question before, MagisterCultuum.

-Don't reply to the next question after you ask one.

Otherwise I would be giving an answer right now to your question even though I just asked a question.

Oops, Sorry.:mischief:

(You need a comma right before my name. I spent a couple minutes wondering who answered your question before I did and why they shouldn't have.;) )

Still, if it had taken you as long as you say it would have without my hints then I would be asking the next question anyway.

Asks what? (does that count? Does this post mean I win?)

I already posed a second question, which no one has answered yet (although Gamestation claims to already know the answer). Since I answered the question right after mine I don't mind if he does too.

I said I would be answering right now, not that I know the right answer right now. I'd probably end up barraging you with answers until the right one somehow pops up.

ok. Try as often as you like.

Do you need another hint?
Spoiler :
He (or she, I actually don't know about the gender) is in the civilopedia, but is only identified as an angelic being in the forum.

No one has taken a guess yet?

All right, here's what I found: Splendor, the blue and yellow feathered parrot from Ethne's civilopedia entry.

Correct. Now we can start to following the rules about not answering the questions immediately after ours. It probably helped that Splendor was identified as an archangel (more specifically, as the only archangel to appear in the civilopedia other than those that are main characters) in the same post as the story about Brigit.

Correct. Now we can start to following the rules about not answering the questions immediately after ours. It probably helped that Splendor was identified as an archangel (more specifically, as the only archangel to appear in the civilopedia other than those that are main characters) in the same post as the story about Brigit.

Actually I figured out that it was Splendor because there is only one instance where "blue and yellow" appeared in the gametext xml, but your clue did confirm what I thought.

What gems are mortal men rumored to possess in the Age of Rebirth?

Oh. Perhaps I should have used synonyms for these colors, or at least put them out of order. Excel's makes answering civilopedia questions much easier, just type ctrl+F. I actually used it to come up with the question (I searched for Splendor to find out what the civilopedia said about him). The you question is an easy one, but since we are following te rules now I won't respond.

Actually I figured out that it was Splendor because there is only one instance where "blue and yellow" appeared in the gametext xml, but your clue did confirm what I thought.

What gems are mortal men rumored to possess in the Age of Rebirth?

gems of the elements?

Close.
But the power of death magic returned to the world when the brothers stole the gems of air, water and death and took them back into creation.

- Niilo

Top Bottom