[MOD] FFH TweakMod

I really *really* like Summon Runewynn for Force III :D

On the condition that they are Holy and Unholy immune ;) (and fire, cold, shock, death, poison immune too)

Hmm.

Maybe Luannotar + High Luannotar.

High Luannotar being 10 str, +50% disciple, channeling 1-3, medic 1-3, holy and unholy immune. Disciple unit combat. At Str of Will as per usual.

High Luannotar can come from Luannotar, Rangers, or Mages.

Reg. Luannotar are at philosohy w/ channeling 1, or at Philo + Sorcery with Channeling 1+2.

+25% vs disciple, +50% holy and unholy resist, Adept unitcombat and can build (Force) nodes.

Ring of Warding and 'banish angels/demons' both sound like fitting Force2 spells tbh.

Maybe spell could be called either 'Banish' or 'Banish Outsiders'

---> If it worked against Elemental Race as well ... (and Spirit demi-race, as per my mod, aka spectres, wraiths and einherjar), then it could get rid of those pesky summons and/or Lair pops and/or skeleton upgrades.

AKA: Azers are elemental race I think, and there are other instances of permanent elemental race units and permanent 'spirit' type units. You'd just have to add the spirit promo to spirit type units.

If it only works on Angels/Demons could be called 'Enforce Compact' or something.

btw, I kind of like the idea of it working vs elementals (see Azers) as well.

If it only works on Angels/Demons could be called 'Enforce Compact' or something.

btw, I kind of like the idea of it working vs elementals (see Azers) as well.

'Smite' makes more sense to people unfamiliar with the lore, so likely I'll keep that. I'm also going to keep it only targeting Angels and Demons; I feel a second-tier spell that can do kill damage to Angels and Demons and Elementals is a bit strong.

Hmm.

Maybe Luannotar + High Luannotar.

High Luannotar being 10 str, +50% disciple, channeling 1-3, medic 1-3, holy and unholy immune. Disciple unit combat. At Str of Will as per usual.

High Luannotar can come from Luannotar, Rangers, or Mages.

Reg. Luannotar are at philosohy w/ channeling 1, or at Philo + Sorcery with Channeling 1+2.

+25% vs disciple, +50% holy and unholy resist, Adept unitcombat and can build (Force) nodes.

Too much too fast. I haven't even decided how I'm going to reincorporate the Luonnotar. I might just nerf them to 6:strength: and move them down to Philosophy (similar to Elohim Monks). Also, Hero Luonnotar should be able to build the Altar of the Luonnotar.

Smite works.

Rly, main thing for Luannotar, imho, is to add

1) access to magical spells (which I think would be nice)

and

2) protection from holy and unholy damage.

and possibly

3) ability to add magic resist to units that don't have it yet.

Other than that, it doesn't really matter.

Currently Luannotars can only be upgraded to from Rangers (I would prefer to allow at least mages to upgrade to them) are 10 str, medic 1, and channeling 1-3. They can take high level command promos as intended, but they can no longer buy Medic 2 and Medic 3 like they could in earlier versions (hence auto-giving the promos to them).

Of course, with the addition of Grigori medics, adding Medic 3 to luannotar is not nearly as important. Maybe just allow them to add Magic Resist to the stack, at minimum. Or increase their base command chance and turn them into Adept Unitcombat.

(I dunno, maybe just allowing them to cast Magic Resist onto the whole stack is enough. Well, that plus building force nodes, and being immune to holy and unholy)

since Erebus map is terribad, I recommend you reconsider using it as a reference. if you want something flavourful, go with erebuscontinent or worldoferebus...

With regard to the extra spheres, in my (yet to be released) modmod I use the following spells. Some have been borrowed from other modmods, the others may be horribly unbalanced :p

Creation: Creation mana is available with Divination. Creation mana counts as a health resource.
* Growth (Creation I): Adds 2 food and 1 health to a city. Keeps 10% of food storage after a population increase. (Rise from Erebus)
* Fertility (Creation II): Allows to switch between different health resources of the same type. The different groups are "Wheat, Rice and Corn", "Cow, Sheep and Pig", "Banana, Sugar and Cotton", "Deer and Fur" and "Clam, Crab and Fish" (Rise from Erebus).
* Blessing (Creation III): Allows the city it has been casted in to build living units faster (20%). All living units created in the city start with the Strong promotion.

Dimensional: Dimensional mana is available with Necromancy. Dimensional mana penalizes diplomatic relations with most civilizations. It is associated with unholy damage.
* Escape (Dimensional I): Teleports the caster to its capital (Rise from Erebus).
* Unsummon (Dimensional II): Banishes nearby summons. It can be resisted. (MagisterCultuum).
* Expel (Dimensional III): Expels nearby units forcing them to move away from the caster. It can be resisted.

Force: Force mana is available with Alteration. It reduces maintenance in 5%. It is associated with force damage.
* Temperance (Force I): Adds the Temperance promotion to all units in the caster's stack. This promotion adds resistance to both Holy and Unholy damage (MagisterCultuum).
* Magic Missile (Force II): This spell creates a force projectile that can attack the weakest unit on a stack.
* Summon Runewyn (Force III): Summons a powerful angel immune to magic called Runewyn (MagisterCultuum).

In my mod, the Command Post is replaced by a 'Chapel Barracks'

essentially a command post but gives 3 commander points instead of one, and provides a priest slot.

Commander is also replaced by a Chaplain, which is essentially a Grigori Medic reskinned. (but with functionality like the Commanders too)

Spoiler :
--> Will either remove the recruit ability or make it a one-shot without killing the caster. (or i dunno, maybe make their recruit a bit more potent ... hard to say)

Chaplain could possibly have the 'Morale' and 'Courage' abilities as well.

possibly only Medic 2 ... but for now Medics 1-3 are slotted in the design.

after thinking about it, probably Morale, Courage, and Cure Disease (medic 2) would be appropriate. Especially since the Bannor easily have access to priest type units.

The beta is released right now ... I suppose that someone who accessed the SVN's recently would have a good idea.

I'm not going to upgrade to 1.42 (beta) for multiplayer reasons. We will try to stay in 1.41 long after 1.42 proves stable, just because 1.41 has proven to work (in MP).

The beta is released right now ... I suppose that someone who accessed the SVN's recently would have a good idea.

I'm not going to upgrade to 1.42 (beta) for multiplayer reasons. We will try to stay in 1.41 long after 1.42 proves stable, just because 1.41 has proven to work (in MP).

I'm a bit conflicted at the moment. I want to merge TweakMod changes in, but I'd like to see a more stable version of Naval AI first. I noticed a number of OOS errors in multiplayer, and last night one of the leaders I met was Random Neutral Leader. Moreover, if I lobby for some bug fixes that I feel were overlooked (ie, Obsidian Plains), I can get the Tweakmod down to what it's suppose to be -- just tweaking the teams.

I really, really like the Naval AI mod. I'm going to spend some time over in that forum, and when I feel it's stable I'll do my merge.

it would be very useful if you could collect the MPlog files of your multiplayer games when you get OOS, that way they can be fixed sooner ;)

Top Bottom