FfH2 0.12 Cosmetic Issues:

Frozen-Vomit said:
The Marksman promotion has no tool tip

I'll add one.

Sureshot said:
On graphical glitches:
I'm not certain this is wrong, it just seems really weird: Elven Warriors and Elven Scouts and Orcish Axemen all have bright purple/pink capes and weapons. Also, Orc Axemen have swords like Elven Warriors not axes.

I've noticed the same thing.

Perpentach offering peace has an spare instead of an "h" somewhere...

The airlift button from the obsidian gate is a helicopter.

K, fixed both Mr Vomit.

Haven't used Hawks since 0.011c but back then they used an airplane picture for Scouting and something modern looking for Base Relocation.

Also one of the loading tips about Negative Healing has weird grammar (something like "the unit needs to be healing to have it removed" but should use healed/cured instead of healing)

after researching medicine, and going for public healers:

are you sure? (only good civs can adopt this ciciv... should be civic

Sid's tip for Copper Golem says that they require a tower to build, but it requires the golem workshop.

Lots of spelling errors and overall awkward grammar (although technically okay) in the loading screen hint texts. Some examples:

TXT_KEY_HINT_76:
Prophets can make a little culture burst in city. Priestes can construct temples of their religions.

TXT_KEY_HINT_77:
Great Commander can hurry production in cities, but not as effectively as a Great Engineer. In other hand, Great Commander can construct Command Post or recrut units.

TXT_KEY_HINT_73:
Wrath Unleashed Wonder frees Avatar of Wrath. You can create, but can't control him - he will act as barbarian unit. Avatar will be born in random city of the world - so you can be harmed by it as well as your rivals. In addition 30% of all world units became barbarian when he will be build.

Elven farms seem to hide normal forests. New forests and ancient forests, on the other hand, both appear on top of elven farms. Not sure if this applies to elven cottages as well.

Frozen-Vomit said:
Sid's tip for Copper Golem says that they require a tower to build, but it requires the golem workshop.

Thanks, fixed.

Maian said:
Lots of spelling errors and overall awkward grammar (although technically okay) in the loading screen hint texts. Some examples:

TXT_KEY_HINT_76:
Prophets can make a little culture burst in city. Priestes can construct temples of their religions.

TXT_KEY_HINT_77:
Great Commander can hurry production in cities, but not as effectively as a Great Engineer. In other hand, Great Commander can construct Command Post or recrut units.

TXT_KEY_HINT_73:
Wrath Unleashed Wonder frees Avatar of Wrath. You can create, but can't control him - he will act as barbarian unit. Avatar will be born in random city of the world - so you can be harmed by it as well as your rivals. In addition 30% of all world units became barbarian when he will be build.

All fixed, thanks Maian.

The drydock on the wolrd map has an steam powered ship in it.

Maian said:
TXT_KEY_HINT_73:

also became should be become, if it is meant as future tense... became is past tense...
also seen this on the text on the loading page with the werewolves thing... dunno if its still there...

The link to "Octopus Overlords" in "First to discover founds OO" in the Message from the Deep popup window points to the 'pedia entry for the OO promotion rather than the religion.

I find it kind of confusing that found temple and summon lawbringer have the same icon. I always have to check what unit as active. Please change one...

Sid's Tip for the Pyramids says the wonder enables all Government civics.

Top Bottom