• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 0.20 Bug Thread

Low priority. Probably cosmetic, but didn't see a cosmetic thread.

When using Ctrl-R to look at an air mana node the icon for body mana is used.

Two things that I have noticed playing as Basium (summoned by Bannor):
- I set a great comander on an Angel and it spawned a new Angel (death of the great commander?!?)
- Form of the Titan and the Catacombs were both created in the city that summoned Basium. Once the city was transfered to Basium, these two wonders lost their effects. They still contributed culture (and might have given GL points, but I don't recall).

The PLE(?) buttons (the ones that let you stack units differently) stopped working with the new patch.( h, missed 'g' completely)

White flag Fix still not working for most civs.

Fader

The PLE(?) buttons (the ones that let you stack units differently) stopped working with the new patch.( h, missed 'g' completely)

White flag Fix still not working for most civs.

Fader

The white flag fix has been updated.

Your right abotu the PLE buttons, I will check it out.

Hm, I can't download patch "h". If I klick on the link to its download, it doesn't open a new window, well, it actually does, but the window gets closed and it just says:

You want to download following file:

FfH2020h.exe

Type: application
Form: http://kael.civfanatics.net

Do you want to save the file on your hard drive?

Then I get two Options: Either "Save File", wich can't be selected for some reason, or just "Cancel", wich is the only thing I can select.

That's not what it exactly says, but english is not my first language so I had to translate.

:hmm: Works fine for me. You are sure that you can't click on "save file"?

:hmm: Works fine for me. You are sure that you can't click on "save file"?

Yes, I am. I knew that it didn't work, but I still tried it, but of course that didn't work. I also wonder why there's no window opening. All those other patches worked well.

EDIT: Oh, well. Seems I haven't pressed the button often enough. :D It did work. Thanks.

Minor issue: there's no civilopedia entry for ruhin archers. I had Mokka's Cauldron in one of my cities, and one of my units was killed and reincarnated as a ruhin archer. Its stats showed up when I selected it, but there's nothing in the civilopedia. I know the 'pedia is still a work in progress, I just thought I'd mention it. Like I said, minor issue.

I've played 2 games now as the Sheaim, both games had 16 players, both games Hyborem didn't spawn.

One game was a multiplayer lan the other single player game.

-Tony

Edit: Original post edited for accuracy, AKA: removed

Hyborem can't join a 16 player game, there is no slot available. Vanilla CIV and any of its mods are limited to 16 players.

Reduce the starting players to 14 and you will see him (and basium) appear as intended.

the limit is 18, no? 16 should be enough for basium and hyborem

You are of course correct Sureshot. I rarely get anywhere close to that many players in one game so I probly should have checked before posting about it.

I mentioned an OOS error when Basium is created in multiplayer, and upon continuing said game we also found that the game doesn't seem to understand that a player, let's call him Bob for the sake of simplicity, has changed Civ. Instead when we load up the game (right after Bob changed from Capria to Basium upon building the Mercurian Gate) we find that his old Civ is still tagged as being named Bob, like his new one, BUT the game also tells us we're missing player 'Bob' and does the usual "You want to wait for this guy or what?"

So apparently it doesn't quite catch on to the Civ-switch. I had no problems with that with Hyborem, though. Sure, it's easy enough to just say 'Save and continue', but it is still a bit of a nuisance. I'll check if it repeats the thing next time we load or if it accepts that Bob is now Mercurian and not Bannor.

Anyhew, anyhew

I mentioned an OOS error when Basium is created in multiplayer, and upon continuing said game we also found that the game doesn't seem to understand that a player, let's call him Bob for the sake of simplicity, has changed Civ. Instead when we load up the game (right after Bob changed from Capria to Basium upon building the Mercurian Gate) we find that his old Civ is still tagged as being named Bob, like his new one, BUT the game also tells us we're missing player 'Bob' and does the usual "You want to wait for this guy or what?"

So apparently it doesn't quite catch on to the Civ-switch. I had no problems with that with Hyborem, though. Sure, it's easy enough to just say 'Save and continue', but it is still a bit of a nuisance. I'll check if it repeats the thing next time we load or if it accepts that Bob is now Mercurian and not Bannor.

Anyhew, anyhew

Thats strange, I dont really see a difference between the two methods. But lots of the "little" things make a big difference, it may be because the mercurians come in as part of a team and the infernals dont.

Sacrificing a priest to found a temple will cause his soul to join Basium's forces. That feels a bit funny. I mean, the priest is used because he goes to work in the temple, not because he's actually sacrificed, right?

Yeah, eventually I will need to add a tag to differentiate between dying and converted units.

The same for Hyborem if it's a Veil/Octopi priest. It's fun spread the Veil to your own cities with the temples and get more manes while doing it.

Edit: Ninja'ed by Kael. Damm that Twin Post promotion ! :p

i have a downloaded and installed mod and latest patch and have a problem in the lobby and when playing games. to start with i cant actually see any games in the lobby. i know games were up as my friend was hosting and others joined. when i join through direct ip after a while my connection always goes out of sync.
answers im looking for is, if anyone has had similar problems with not seeing games in lobby and going oos when join through direct ip and found solutions could you please shed some light on it for me, or anyone else who would generally know what the problem is. all help gratefully recieved.

many thanks

matiti

Hello again.

I´ve posted this one week ago. But get no answer.
Here again: When we play (a friend with the same problem too!) the whole Civgame crashes down, when someone met Falamar from Lanun. (We found out, that happens with HI by Ardel and Alexis...) So, we play LAN for many rounds, meet Falamar and the game is over. No chance to play further...

Best regards, Goch Ddraig...

Top Bottom