FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

V0.25l

I had a city that joined another AI civ by culture. After that I observed there were two Saverous units garrisoned in the city (the other civ had OO as state religion). In other words, world units can be produced by city flips, what is clearly a bug.

Hi,

there's some kind of deadlock in the attached savegame. When I end current turn I get a waiting cursor forever. Movement of unit doesn't seem to make any difference. But though there's the rotating earth, its still possible to navigate and open menus.
Any help with this?

Bye,
DoD

V0.25l

I had a city that joined another AI civ by culture. After that I observed there were two Saverous units garrisoned in the city (the other civ had OO as state religion). In other words, world units can be produced by city flips, what is clearly a bug.

I noticed 2 Mashabbers of Dis once as well. Sadly, don't have the save.

V0.25l

Probably fixable while sorting the world units appearing in advanced start thing. Probably need to add a new tag to them and an extra couple of checks in Python.

Ok, Im deeply immersed in a game with the religion of Kilmorph (Im a good civilization).

Anyway, it seems that the more evil cities I conquer, the more units start abandoning me. Now, half my army has turned barbarian. Can anyone help me out or give me some advice?

Thanks.

Ok, Im deeply immersed in a game with the religion of Kilmorph (Im a good civilization).

Anyway, it seems that the more evil cities I conquer, the more units start abandoning me. Now, half my army has turned barbarian. Can anyone help me out or give me some advice?

Thanks.

When the Avatar of Wrath enters the world, you lose lots of units. What's the Armageddon Counter at?

When the Avatar of Wrath enters the world, you lose lots of units. What's the Armageddon Counter at?

Its at +45. It might be due to that, but it happened before. Right now, Im in the middle of an offensive into enemy territory, when practically ALL my units on the borderzone turn barbarian one by one.

This is one thing, but beside this fact, my hero, Bambur, has turned barbarian 3 times in the last 50 turns. I just keep loading 2 turns before and move him to the capital, then he stayes loyal. Every time he moves to the borderlands he has a high chance to turn Barbarian.

Its these two things I have no idea why they occur, Any tip would really help.

Sorry wrong thread.

Its at +45. It might be due to that, but it happened before. Right now, Im in the middle of an offensive into enemy territory, when practically ALL my units on the borderzone turn barbarian one by one.

This is one thing, but beside this fact, my hero, Bambur, has turned barbarian 3 times in the last 50 turns. I just keep loading 2 turns before and move him to the capital, then he stayes loyal. Every time he moves to the borderlands he has a high chance to turn Barbarian.

Its these two things I have no idea why they occur, Any tip would really help.

Does he have the Enraged promotion? If not, I suggest posting a savegame...

They have the Burning Blood promotion. If this is an enraged promotion, how do I cancell it out?

Thanks for the help.

2 last questions, sorry for being a pain:

1: I understand that each civilization has at least 2 heroes and each religion 1. Im at turn 340 of a game and still I havent gotten any, or had the option to build one. What are the criteria to get heroes?

2: What's an armageddon counter?

3: How the hell do I kill Acheron? My units keep refusing to attack. Thanks :p

Some civs heroes are very late and/or can be tricky to find. Shaeim for example have their black dragon, it is very (very very) late. They sometimes end up with Rosier but he is a hero following AV so first to adapt that religion and builds him get him.

The armageddon counter can be seen to the right. it is a measurement (0-100). The world get a little bit more "hellish" if that rises. For example if it hits 40 all farms, plantages are destroyed (for everyone). Followers of the Ashes can perhaps benefit from a high AC, but be aware if it hits 100, armageddon occurs and that's bad (it kills appr. 60% of all living things*).

* Build golems, undeads or whatever (not alive) if the AC is near 100. They are not subject to the above mentioned 60%.

PS
Aren't the wiki up yet or it is permanently down?

3: How the hell do I kill Acheron? My units keep refusing to attack. Thanks :p

Either with the spell courage which renders your units immune against fear or with units that are not alive.

//"to adapt that religion and builds him get him."//

It may seem an amatuerish question, but how does one adapt a religion?

Secondly, dealing with the armageddon counter, how do you lower it?

//"to adapt that religion and builds him get him."//

Secondly, dealing with the armageddon counter, how do you lower it?
Research the right tech (many of them are listed on the bottom left corner in on science advisor page) then initiate when the question comes up OR go to the religious advisor page (one of the buttons in the top right corner) and hit one of the religions and press convert.

It is a very good question how to lower the AC. If you come up with a good answer tell me. The very few things I know is to destroy the Infernials (if they are in play) and there is a "project/ritual" that you can build multiple times called Elohim hallowing or something similar, it's purpose is to lower AC. I can guess that take over AV cities and to your side can help.

I'd advise playing some regular Civ IV for a bit - IMHO, it's easier to learn than FFH2 (since there are less mechanics to worry about). Once you have a basic understanding of how things work (like religions, etc), try out the mod again. :)

Ive been playing civ for months. I simply misunderstood what you meant and thought you said "adapt at your religion" instead of "adapt a religion". As a result I thought I missed something in the mod that has certain religiouse "levels".

Ive been playing civ for months. I simply misunderstood what you meant and thought you said "adapt at your religion" instead of "adapt a religion". As a result I thought I missed something in the mod that has certain religiouse "levels".

Ah ok, no worries :)

1: I understand that each civilization has at least 2 heroes and each religion 1. Im at turn 340 of a game and still I havent gotten any, or had the option to build one. What are the criteria to get heroes?
Each civ only has one, by the way, and most religions have two, the newest, latest two religions have one each, and their are a couple hero like units that anyone can use, such as the Baron and the Trojan horse.

Top Bottom