• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 0.30 Bug Thread

Great update, love it already!

Unfortunately I'm getting a recurring CTD. I'm attaching the savegame. Whenever I move my HN Giant Spider north onto the hill, the game crashes. I would surmise the newly discovered territory holds an improvement for which the game can't find the graphics...

Attachments

• Svartalfar.CivBeyondSwordSave
    261.9 KB · Views: 74
playing the malikim ethine is in the overcouncil with me and we have open borders, were at war with charidon and jonas ... ive just taken the city of suderholm off the dolivero and given it to ethine ... now even though it still says we have open borders my troops cant move through her lands and if i try to move them in i just get a red move circle ... saves attached

mal is the last save (were the problem is) the auto safe is from 4 turns before (the last 1 i have)

Attachments

• mal.CivBeyondSwordSave
    231.2 KB · Views: 66
  • AutoSave_AD-0292.CivBeyondSwordSave
    225.2 KB · Views: 71
In the same turn Khazad and Lanum had a "failded wedding" and a "good wedding" events adding all the modifiers to their diplomacy

i made a road to the mirror of sun and it didnt give me a sun mana does it need another addition that it doesnt say or is this an error?

Also it seemed the ratcatchers guild was formed in turn 20 in my city isnt that a bit early

i noticed some terrain was blacked out even when my units moved on it.

i noticed similar things before when i made forts have increased visibility range. it seems like having improvements that are added/built after the setup phase of the game might cause messed up anti-visibilities.

the game wont start up i have the right patch the problem is that for some reason the game wasnt installed in the right location.

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet, but in my Sidar game, I was notified when the Svartalfar founded the Council of Esus, and subsequently notified when Tasunke switched to that religion. Likewise, though it doesn't show beside his name, it -does- show on the first diplomacy screen. I'm assuming this isn't working as designed.

I am unable to find in the City's Screen the counter indicating the current crime rate in the city

If you hover the mouse over the cities name the crime rate should be near the bottom of the black pop up box in the bottom right hand corner.

Changing your civic to Scholarship removes Council of Esus. Maybe this is intentional, but I couldn't find any mention of scholarship removing religion. Haven't tested it with other religions. Apologies if you clearly stated scholarship's religion removal somewhere...

I beleive this is intentional,
In the civics screen one of scholarships effects is shown as no state religion

Just downloaded the mod and love it!

I noticed a problem with the opening slide show. It plays no music and just goes from one slide to another without smooth transition.

every time i play a custom game when it gets to that movie at the end of the load the movie causes my game to crash... who would i turn this off?

I had the same problem with 0.23 and 0.25. Just click multiple times beside the loading-window shortly before its finished. So it skips the movie an no crash :)

it seems like the AI is very reluctant to adopt the over/under council civics, even when they have the religion as state religion. In the 2 games i've played sofar (1 sidar esus, 1 kurio empyrean), i was the only member for most of the game, even though at least 2 other civs were running the same religion.

i made a road to the mirror of sun and it didnt give me a sun mana does it need another addition that it doesnt say or is this an error?

Also it seemed the ratcatchers guild was formed in turn 20 in my city isnt that a bit early

Did you have Knowledge of the Ether researched?

Yeah, you need to gift the AI all the techs up to Honor or Deception to get them to join the council.

Steal--make sure it is a recon unit with the CoE religion. If so and you don't have the option, then it is bugged.

Ah, well then its bugged. i was playing CoE as Sidar, lead by Cardith. i had Gibbon and the hero with the nether blade (forget the name) he has the steal option, but it never worked.

Top Bottom