FfH2 0.32 Bug Thread

Thank you, that makes sense. I don't think I'll play with an AI teammate ever again :) Backstabbing Eoladi b4st4rds!

kael please help. i ve tried everything but mine is crashing when init graphics is loaded in fall from heaven 2. i have installed it in the right location . i have question if u have crack installed would ffh2 not work.

kael please help. i ve tried everything but mine is crashing when init graphics is loaded in fall from heaven 2. i have installed it in the right location . i have question if u have crack installed would ffh2 not work.

If by "crack" you mean an illegal copy of BtS then I hope FfH2 doesn't work with it. If it is a legal copy then only BtS 3.17 should be required to play FfH.

If by "crack" you mean an illegal copy of BtS then I hope FfH2 doesn't work with it. If it is a legal copy then only BtS 3.17 should be required to play FfH.

dude i have the orginal version. its just an back up. but u still havent answered my question. please.

He did answer your question, from the information you gave you need to install the patch 3.17 for BtS

Yep, that is an answer. You Need patch 3.17 for BTS.

thanks dude i am able to play ffh2 now. its better than what ive expected. few questions though .there are lot of scenarios but they are locked how do you unlock them. i am able to play only the custom game maps and play now maps. the custom scenarios don't work?? is there a separate map for ffh2. where do you install the media pack. thanks for your patience.

the media pack has an auto-installer that you just need to run once and you're set. there is no separate map for ffh2, but there is a custom map script named erebus that works really well in a fantasy settings. if you happen to not like it due to any reason on Ear... err, I meant Erebus of course ( :D ) though, you can just use any other map script and it will run just fine. custom scenarios are not yet completed, they will be done in the next and final phase of FFH2, "ice" . have fun :goodjob:

I have a disturbing problem, every time I see Acheron I get a Blue Screen of Death. The regular Civ versions work fine.

I have a disturbing problem, every time I see Acheron I get a Blue Screen of Death. The regular Civ versions work fine.

This happens to me too, it's the flame graphics causing problems. I think if you turn effects off in the options it should work fine.

Wow! Someone's still playing .32! :rolleyes:

To quote Kael, use this thread to post any issues with FfH2 0.34.

Top Bottom