FfH2 Roleplaying Games [Thread III]

I am here as well

I would love to play a game this week, but I can't make it on Saturday I'm afraid. Would anyone be up for one on Friday or Sunday?

I hope it doesnt mean we r going to abandon Saturday game(s). I'm out on Friday; can have a game on Saturday and potentially Sunday-daytime (european).

Onion the best times to check are afternoons and evenings for Continental US Central or Eastern Standard Time. It's the afternoon, and I'm on currently :)

Actually, it was planned to have one earlier. We had 6 people on, but for some reason a few had to leave... and while we were waiting for more, the rest left.

Sorry about that last game OnionSoldier. I was surprised you didn't invade me as my Goblins of the Apocalypse actually weren't very strong ;) Although I guess I could have asked Hyborem for aid (he probably wouldn't have given it anyway).

Peace,
Bill

I was actually marching on you with a nice SOD(Around 30 units including Catapults and Iron Golems) before Stephanos spawned. I had to redirect my army to take him out, but he wasted around 70% of my units and pillaged everything. I was working on rebuilding it when Bueboes spawned right next to me. He went right for my RoK and Empyrean Holycity and razed it to the ground.

Maybe I should have kept on marching. Stephanos might have demolished me, but I could at least have taken you out as well. I didn't know you were so weak(I guess that's what I get for forgetting to look at the power graph)

hehehe, did Hyborem under a new personality and the orcs duke it out after the Luichurp had fallen? and yes ... marching onwards was probably the best strategy, but I never saw Either of your armies.

I'd kinda like to know what the end game was, or did ye conclude all the barbarians won? ;)

hehehe, did Hyborem under a new personality and the orcs duke it out after the Luichurp had fallen? and yes ... marching onwards was probably the best strategy, but I never saw Either of your armies.
;)
That's because Stephanos killed mine. Can't see an army that no longer exists, eh?

I'd kinda like to know what the end game was, or did ye conclude all the barbarians won?
I don't know, I left after Bueboes razed all my cities. The orcs were very weak, but were AV, so Hyborem might have granted them mercy... or killed them. I suppose technically Clan is barbarian anyway, so yeah, in either case the barbarians won.

The funny thing was after the Calabim spawned Hyborem, he went to raze my cities and plunder my gold. After he captured all my cities, he was confused becuase my score was still higher than his. Then he realized he attacked the Khazad, not me :lol:

Well after Onionsoldier retired his Civlization died about 10 turns later and the Khazad died some turns later. So the only civs left were the Vampires who summoned Hyborem, the Orcs who brought on the Apocalypse, and Hyborem who turned everything into Hell. :)

So since all the good civs were dead, we just retired the game.

Im still online, there was some connectivity problem. But yea, it was funny killin you and then being like ... wait! thats not you huh? heh ... you were on the other side of the map ^_^ .... im glad AI Hyborem was able to take out the Bannor. and then I guess Dux maybe took over the vamps to get the AV holy city to aim for the Messhaber, because apparantly only the horsemen were what killed the luichurp :)

It seems you had a nice game yestreday. Hope we will have the same fun today. Who is going to participate?

Top Bottom