1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FFHlazyNES: Namaris

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by lemonjelly, Oct 7, 2009.

1. FireBlaze

FireBlaze Chieftain

I wouldn't doubt it.

And-
    Spoiler :

2. MasterofDisasta

MasterofDisasta Chieftain

Well this looks fun. :) I've been dying to get back into an FFH Nes. Not sure what civ I'll play as, but I'll think something up. Anyways, count me in. :goodjob:

3. thomas.berubeg

thomas.berubeg Wandering the World

Sure. Lemon, I'll put people into my stats when I'm back in my dorm.

4. thomas.berubeg

LJ, lets start the clan in the undercouncil. however, later on, if all goes according to plan, it's going to change.

5. lemonjelly

lemonjelly Modding For Ethne

okay, will now do. Urm, the map will be up soon, hopefully. I'm at school at the moment, and the internet at home is playing up. Any other sign-ups? Hmm, I wish I could get on the chat at school... Any other online IRC clients? Like, website-based?

6. lemonjelly

Got the Clan. I need to save this thread on my memory stick for capital locations.

@FireBlaze --> Do you want 17, or the one you were in to begin with? Because you put "17 I think." I will put you in 17 anyway, if you want me to change it, PM me.

At the latest, map will be up by the week-end.

@thomas.berubeg --> I will e-mail you a cool Excel document if you want. I think it will be useful, but not sure xD

7. thomas.berubeg

Lemonjelly: http://chat-erebus.tk/
    and i got the excel doc. haven't looked at it, yet.

edit: emailed you back

8. lemonjelly

thomas --> the IP address is blocked or something =[

got your email. Will have to change the map, but I will have it up at the weekend.

9. lemonjelly

Oh, thanks for stating your interest Korias and Ekolite.

There are still places available ;)

Anyways, expect it to start soon, but I won't say when soon is lol

10. thomas.berubeg

Soon is Now.

Overcouncil Turn 0

Malakim Emerge

In the southern parts of the desert of Malak, so named after the Husband of Seazen the Nimble, a People calling themselves the Malakim have emerged from the caves in which they took refuge from the Ice. The settlement that they built on their migration from the caves was named after the Matriarch of the Malakim.
    Malakim Capital named Golden Leane.
    Malakim develop tech: Golden Touch (Increased chance of Good monetary events)

Amurites Resettle

The Long Amurite migration from their lost cities of the Age of ice has come to an end near the southern shore of Omelis. Though the Amurites have lost much of the knowledge that was gained in the Age of Ice, having been forced to abandon much in their travels, their descendance from the great Mage Kylorin gives them in inherent feel for the power that courses through the land. The leader of the band of refugees, Krinith Resplan, born of a direct line from Kylorin, deemed that the New City would be named in Honor of the lost homeland of the Amurites.
    Amurite Capital named Cevedes
    Amurite develop Tech: Legacy of Kylorin (increased chance of Mysticism type events)

Bannor Escape Hell
    The Barbarian people living on the northern shore of Deuxen were shocked when one early morning, the Ground collapsed into a great chasm, from which emerged a ragtag band of people reeking of sulphur. The Orcish King Orthus immediately led his armies against these people, but were no match for the Men and women whose survival depended on combat against the darkest forces of hell. Orthus escaped with some of his Men into the wild of the mountains, and the Bannor people built a city around the pit, and named it “torrellerial,” old Bannor for City of the Gate.
    Bannor Capital named Torrelerial
    Bannor Unique tech: Constant Warfare( +5% efficiency to military)

Visitors to the Malakim
    Malakim explorers of the desert report having found traces of nomadic settlments in the sands. Though no sign of it’s inhabitants have been found as of yet, based on the few clues, it has been gathered that the nomads are a fairly short people.
    no effect as of yet

The Lanun

Since the ice had melted, independent Sailors had navigated the dangerous channels of the seas, preferring the waters to the dangers of the lands. Over time, a proud and free culture had developed, as each ship braved the seas under their captain. Whenever a ship met another, goods and news were traded, and, gradually, the Lanun developed a unified culture. Everyyear, there would be a gathering of ships for a great meeting, and, in time, the Lanun Floating City of Dunwich was built, as some captains realized the lucrative business opportunities available in a permanent location the Lanun could retreat to at any time.
    Lanun capital named Dunwich
    Lanun Unique Tech: seafaring (allows navy)

Expect Undercouncil and updated map within a day.

11. lemonjelly

Yeah, the map is easy. I can do that tonight, with the update. But getting internet is the hard bit. If I can get on a computer at school, I will try and get it up then. If not, then later on Friday.

Well, when I get my update up, you have 1 week to get your orders in.

NAMARIS IS GO!

12. MasterofDisasta

MasterofDisasta Chieftain

Just wondering, are you still taking player submissions? I've got something ready for the Ljosalfar if players can still join at this point.

13. thomas.berubeg

yes, we are. PM me what you have?

14. lemonjelly

Undercouncil Turn 0

*Khazad Emerge*
    To the south of the Elaino Valley, a clan of Dwarves have emerged from the Underhome. A city has quickly been built up, made of materials smuggled from the Underhome. They have called themselves the Khazad, after the Dwarven word for Gold, Khaziz. Their first city is called Khazak, again after the word for Gold.
    *Khazad Capital named Khazak.
    Khazad develop tech: Minds of Gold: Decreased chance of negative economic events.*

*Barbarians United*
    The barbarians of Bhall, commonly called Orcs have rallied themselves around a warlord called Ishlar Kafahn, gathering around an ancient temple to Bhall, where the fires never stop burning. This city is (subtly) called Braduk the Burning. Translated, this means Stone of the Burning. These Orcs call themselves the Clan of Embers, after their monument to the Goddess Bhall.
    *Clan Capital named Braduk The Burning
    Clan develop Tech: Pyromaniacs (decreased Gold from cities captured, increased gold from cities razed.) *

*Clowns, Midgets, and Balors?*
    We settle here
    Not far or near
    On Omelis at coast
    We’re a good host
    And friends, we fear.

So, get sucked in
    With madness, our kin
    Make up your mind
    Who you will find
    Or Giggles will eat your skin.

You call this wine?
    It’s simply divine.
    But alcohol it’s not
    ‘Cos your liver not rot
    Best boozing, this place is fine
    *Balseraphs Capital named Jubilee
    Balseraphs Unique tech: Stronger Alcohol (-10 melee efficiency, +10 divine efficiency)*

*Sheaim Settled*
    At the very end of the Age of Magic, a group of people met up on the northern coast of Moorning. They had one thing in common. A desire to destroy the worlds. But, they weren’t stupid, far from it. They hypothesised that to destroy the worlds, they would have to use the same power that created them, magic. Powerful ritualists, they survived the Age of Ice by summoning fire. Lots of it. Most survived. A couple died, and one came back. Called Tebryn Arbandi, he is determined to destroy the world, because he knows that, in Erebus, nobody rests in peace.
    *Sheaim Capital named Galveholm
    Sheaim Unique tech: Rites Of Ceridwen (+10% Arcane efficiency, +10 to stability when in positives, -10 when in negatives.)*

*Village Elder *
    "Elaino Valley is full of secret caves and tunnels, where bandits and murderers were sent in past ages." The village elder whispered, the fire slowly burning into red, glowing ambers. "When the sun sets and all becomes quiet, travellers are known to just simply..." The elder grabs a shallow wooden bowl and pours the contents over the fire. "...poof." He said through the smoke. "Now, tell me, do any of you want to rush through them now?"
    * no effect as of yet *

15. lemonjelly

You have one week to get your updates in. Remember to send them to the right GM :D

16. lemonjelly

Reminder, updates need to be in tomorrow!

and, if anybody is interested, just post a Civ form here, because I can't reply to PMs on the school computers =[

I would just ask people not to choose the Svarts. All will be revealed later. =]

But, all other Civs are available.

17. lemonjelly

Instead of PMing me questions, can you email them to callooke@googlemail.com because then I can reply. Thanks.

18. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Orders submitted, along with ideas for how to work the Dwarven Fortress line of improvements. :goodjob:

19. lemonjelly

Thanks =]

cypher132, I need your orders xD

20. lemonjelly

"Young dwarf Vagar is reported to be leading a Khazad-scouting party into the Elaino valley. In the meantime, the Khazad have reportedly begun constructing a fortification along their southern border... Is this just the Dwarven way, or is it preparing for more?"

"I bet a goblin couldn't bank any gold."
    "Well, this one has!"
    "How?"
    "Well, he isn't the toughest, biggest, or heaviest."
    "How then?"
    "I heard he has...brains."

"Rumors have spread that the Sheaim have started to uncover a crystal of power. Actually, they aren't crystals, I can hear the thoughts, and they are true."

"Look!" "There he is!" "Kyo Loki, can you sign my cape?"
    "Acually, there is something I want to tell you" The villagers screamed, and, after finding the source of the voice, a massive tent-shaped thing, where their leader, Perpentach walked out and addressed the audience. "Kyo has accepted the invitation to come live with me in the amazing Palace Of Moons!"

"In the massive storm last month, a relic from Bhall's heaven may have descended. Landing in the Malak Desert, it has disintegrated, but the mass heat from the collision transmuted the sand into a massive plain of the purest glass."