Final answer from 2k games about the release of Civilization III source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Tank_Guy#3: K.B.R.

Ummmmm, okay..... :confused:

-----------------------

Though I can't be a soldier, I can at least play a soldier through re-enacting (which I do partake in).

I'm glad that there are still people like you out there that do things like that to keep the masses remembering the men and women that gave their lives for this nation, like my friend Alex Fuller. Thank you.

I'm glad that there are still people like you out there that do things like that to keep the masses remembering the men and women that gave their lives for this nation, like my friend Alex Fuller. Thank you.

Amen to that. It is quite a shame that - as a country - we don't give our veterans the respect, attention, and care they deserve and earned.

I would imagine being in the service (or were in the service) would help, but considering I'm ineligible for service, I think I'm a little more screwed over than most.

Unless I can find a recruiter that is more concerned with meeting his enlistment numbers than nitpicking over little details
Ummmmm, okay.....
Kellogg, Brown, & Root is hiring all kinds of people to go play in the sandbox. You get $100-$200k, get to carry a gun (depending on what you do), wear your own clothes, live in a green zone, take real vacations, etc. Felonies don't matter, health conditions don't matter as long as you can do your job. As long as you can get a passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom