FINALLY - Won as Shoshone

TheMarshmallowBear

Benelovent Chieftain of the Ursu Kingdom
so after about 15 games that I just couldn't get into I finally got into a game.... yaay

It was a game of first that's for sure

First of all, mid-way the game (I had cities, 8 routes coming towards City States since I pre-planned knowing I'll adopt the +4 per turn for trade routes with City States tenet.

I managed to achieve the following

1. Hamburg flipped! To my side, first time I ever had an AI go so unhappy (stubborn Bismarck, what did you expect with Autocracy when I was Freedom) so I razed it, was TOO far away (I got the ICS OCD thing, where I even settle new cities so they are 3 tiles from cities I want to conquer lol)

2. I got the 100 happiness achievement when I noticed my happiness was increasing (so many luxuries, I didn't even HAVE any Happiness bonuses, none at all LOL)

3. And.. finally, my proudest achievement, on Huge map, I managed to get 44 delegates from being allied to most of the city states I saw, and had I think 51 with Globalization... minimum to win was 38.. LOL

And.. it got me through the day, woke up at 6 P.M, it's now 12 P.M the next day.. off to bed.. next Assyria Order Domination, followed by Portgual Autocracy Cultural, and finally Venice... as whatever.

shouldnt people give difficulty in parentheses? cos 'FINALLY - won as shoshone (warlord)' looks soooo different, as 'FINALLY - won as shoshone (deity)'

Or people could stop thinking they're awesome cause they play higher difficulty levels. It's a game.

Yeah, so what if I play on settler, on a duel map, and edit in some X-Com squads on turn 0 - I EARNED THAT DOMINATION VICTORY!!! NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME NOW!!!

Or people could stop thinking they're awesome cause they play higher difficulty levels. It's a game.

There's nothing wrong with distinguishing the type of game, as higher difficulty games tend to offer more strategy.

It's just a simple fact that the game on Warlord is a different game than on Immortal or Deity. It's not that you're a better person, it's just that you're having two different conversations.

I'm pretty sure that I'm smart enough to post this in Strategy & Tips IF it was a Strategy-related topic. But it ain't.

Congrats on your victory, disregard the haters for they're lamenting the destruction of their cities to your Pathfinders. xD

Top Bottom