[R&F] Find capital of dead civ

Patchmaster

Chieftain
How do I find the capital city of a civ that someone else killed off before I had a chance to meet them? I've got everyone's capital city except that one unmet civ and I can't find any indication of which one it is. Fortunately, Lautaro took it and all the Mapuche city names end with "Mapu", so I can narrow it down to three or four that don't fit that pattern, but which one? Is there a way to find it within the game without razing my way through half the Mapuche civilization? (Which I'll probably have to do anyway since they're all surrounded by other Mapuche cities.)

How do I find the capital city of a civ that someone else killed off before I had a chance to meet them? I've got everyone's capital city except that one unmet civ and I can't find any indication of which one it is. Fortunately, Lautaro took it and all the Mapuche city names end with "Mapu", so I can narrow it down to three or four that don't fit that pattern, but which one? Is there a way to find it within the game without razing my way through half the Mapuche civilization? (Which I'll probably have to do anyway since they're all surrounded by other Mapuche cities.)

What are their names?

Captured original capitals have a special icon next to their name that looks like a slashed star instead of the usual dot.

Captured original capitals have a special icon next to their name that looks like a slashed star instead of the usual dot.

This. From my current game, Gorgo took out Tomyris. Her former capital:
FormerCapital.jpg

I found it. It was hiding in a tiny unexplored bit of the map. Lautaro must have taken it very early.

Is there a way to see which city could be liberated into a city state?

Top Bottom