1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Firaxis abandoned us? (BE Source)

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Modding Discussion' started by Exsolutus, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Exsolutus

Exsolutus Chieftain

So I've been digging around looking for information on Beyond Earth / Rising Tide's source. I expected that by now, Firaxis would have given us a CvGameCoreSource directory in the SDK, just like Civ V.

But NOOO. So far as I can tell, Firaxis decided to screw the modding community over when BE/RT didn't sell well enough. Maybe I'm just expecting too much? I dunno. They could have at least given us what they had, even if it wasn't as cleaned up as they'd like.

Or maybe I've missed something? Anybody here know if BE's CvGAmeCoreSource can be found in some obscure place?

2. Guide-on

Guide-on Chieftain

I have read on this forum on other threads that BE/BERT is basically and DLC of Civ V. I have wondered if someone could use the Civ V CoreSource directory to fix the problem where you have to load mods with units twice.