Firaxis Livestream tomorrow, Wednesday Sept 7th at 4pm ET: Let's Play Religion

Cool! Thanks for the heads up.

Just saw that myself. I wonder who their gonna have playing?

One note, it says, "let's play - religion". I guess that means that all of the remaining details on religion will be revealed...

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Pete Murray posted this on Reddit with "Firaxis livestream tomorrow! On Religion! With Ed Beach!" title so I guess Ed is fine. :D

+

So Ed has been just a little bit busy, what with release being oh, not quite 7 weeks away, and so he's taking time to do another stream from Firaxis. It's going to be on the religion system! Come see Spain do what Spain does best.

Somebody record it...if Ed goofs up and they take down the video before I can watch it I'll be plenty irked. :)

Dang, and the paint just dried on my "Free Ed Beach!" protest sign.

Pete Murray posted this on Reddit with "Firaxis livestream tomorrow! On Religion! With Ed Beach!" title so I guess Ed is fine. :D

It's funny, you can tell Pete knows about the "Disappearance" thread. They must get a kick out of it. If I was Ed, I wouldn't be there for the start of the stream, and then I'd show up about 5 minutes in.

I am actually quite excited to see more details on religion.

Yeah... but at the same time, I would kind of like to hear more about other aspects of the game... like road mechanics, mid to late game espionage, corps and armies, etc. Hopefully, they will touch on some of those as well.

It's funny, you can tell Pete knows about the "Disappearance" thread. They must get a kick out of it. If I was Ed, I wouldn't be there for the start of the stream, and then I'd show up about 5 minutes in.

In an orange jumpsuit.

I hope they won't start from 4000BC again but show us more advanced religious gameplay instead...

I hope they won't start from 4000BC again but show us more advanced religious gameplay instead...
I think that's a reasonable hope, given that they have already shown us the founding of a religion. I wonder if any more Civs will be revealed as part of this...?

Top Bottom