First "Fully Promoted" Governor...

(y1)Moment_GreatPeople (1).png
It's good but I feel you need to put more pics on it to balance it just having the three makes it looks off balance, also here are the last of the big moments

Attachments

• (x1)Moment_2ndUniqueDistrict (1).zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 170
I'll see what i can do.. but, the necessary native code by Firaris lacks both in scope & direct capacity to handle a few custom Moments -- afterwards.
LUA tries to compile most runtime SQL/Tables related to pre-determined stacks (from dedicated *i* hash-loops) of various elements that we can easily manage while other tricky stuff would require extensive hacking of the vanilla code. If i can escape such risky steps, i certainly will.

We just don't want to wreck the basic principles that allow the modded device to allocate valid components without destroying the "Save" scripting function(s).

I'll see what i can do.. but, the necessary native code by Firaris lacks both in scope & direct capacity to handle a few custom Moments -- afterwards.
LUA tries to compile most runtime SQL/Tables related to pre-determined stacks (from dedicated *i* hash-loops) of various elements that we can easily manage while other tricky stuff would require extensive hacking of the vanilla code. If i can escape such risky steps, i certainly will.

We just don't want to wreck the basic principles that allow the modded device to allocate valid components without destroying the "Save" scripting function(s).
I'm talking about the thumbnail by the way

Yeah.. i understood that much.
That GreatPersons "Large Moment" doesn't have a pre-coded Instance.. so its re-colored image can't really be processed anyway. Well -- not unless i could hack (or convince Firaxis staff to properly activate it ... along with many more, btw!) the Engine Table feed to trigger the necessary LUA scan.

I'll make you a template "fix" to better illustrate what i mean.. hold on .. .. ..
(y1)Moment_GreatPeople (wIcons).png

Nothing fancy (for now).. just to presume an extra layer of "Symbols" would probably be sufficient as you suggest.

PS; Congrats on the 20,000 subscribers "hurdle" reached for CHM!

Last edited:
Top Bottom