First Look: The Development Team Video

Definitely the same colors as Civ V Aztecs. Look at the minimap.
Spoiler :

Though quality isn't good enough to say for sure, I am almost certain the city's name is Tenochtitlan (possibly Teotihuacan, I can only really make out the first letters).

Though quality isn't good enough to say for sure, I am almost certain the city's name is Tenochtitlan (possibly Teotihuacan, I can only really make out the first letters).

It's not Tenochititlan unless there's another capital that would work for Aztecs, that city ain't the capital. (there is no capital star to denoate the city as such)

Same stuff, nothing new.

Well, modders will go nuts. That's interesting.

It's not Tenochititlan unless there's another capital that would work for Aztecs, that city ain't the capital. (there is no capital star to denoate the city as such)

There has been some evidence that the capital is semi randomized.

(Possibly movable as well)

Indeed. Judging by the name's length, it could be Teotihuacan then. Maybe it's just me but the first letters seem like "Te".

There has been some evidence that the capital is semi randomized.

(Possibly movable as well)

I'd say there's evidence it's renamable.

Same stuff, nothing new.

Well, modders will go nuts. That's interesting.

I really hope so. Either way I'm getting into the modding scene on day one because modding V was so convoluted that you had to be involved from the beginning of the investigation to grasp it.

I'd say there's evidence it's renamable.

Well the appearance of multiple egyptian capitals could be
1. renaming, or it could be
2. select capital from first 5-10 cities on list , or
3. changes in the city list through development

I'm hoping its #2, with movable "original" capital.

Going way out on a limb, but what if it's dynamic city naming based on terrain?:eek:

It's cool that Ed says they spend a lot more time reading forums than we'll ever know. :D

Hi Ed! :hatsoff:

PS Lake Baykal natural wonder, please. :p

Going way out on a limb, but what if it's dynamic city naming based on terrain?:eek:

I'll be honest I actually like the the City Naming thing from revolution where you pick a city name list based on a randomized selection of three and pick your one.

I'll be honest I actually like the the City Naming thing from revolution where you pick a city name list based on a randomized selection of three and pick your one.

Yeah. There are about 3 things I like from Civ Rev and that's one of them.

Other 2 are naming terrain features and civ era bonuses.

Yeah. There are about 3 things I like from Civ Rev and that's one of them.

Other 2 are naming terrain features and civ era bonuses.

Oh, I forgot about terrain naming. I guess there were 4 things I liked, then. I actually liked the art style, too.

Top Bottom