First screenshot from Civ VI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, what -- no poster that I put on my wall...

haha, i was actually going to 'hang' the tictactoe picture in the background, but i spent too long researching what the popular online social networks were :crazyeye:

Some exclusive info from the latest meeting: Each of the AI-controlled leaders has a time-variant personality determined by 225 distinct flavors, some of which exist on a purely theoretical level. In the interactive and highly realistic diplomacy screen, you will see the leader in person, as if he is standing right in front of you. The background will reflect his personality, mood, political stance and some other personal issues.

Spoiler :

Some exclusive info from the latest meeting: Each of the AI-controlled leaders has a time-variant personality determined by 225 distinct flavors, some of which exist on a purely theoretical level. In the interactive and highly realistic diplomacy screen, you will see the leader in person, as if he is standing right in front of you. The background will reflect his personality, mood, political stance and some other personal issues.

Spoiler :

Oh man... If he's hanging out with chicks like those, I think the choice is rather obivious. :sad:

Thanks for sharing, although you seem to be missing the Super Mega Collectors XTREME limited edition:

Spoiler :

on a side note, i believe i read in the fine print somewhere, that the helmet size may be increased to facilitate for more logos.

You, sir, are a friggin' genius. :goodjob:

CornPlanter, this image of yours is remarkably similar to the one I posted a few days ago
in another thread (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=390925):
Because it's where I drew the inspiration from ;) Wasn't able to find original thread tho

Bradd if you could switch the places of images in the first post (Charles first, my second) and add something about "victory using horses", because my original intention was to use Charle's "screenshot" just add the horse to show how they are clearly overpowered. I had to make my own just because I didnt find original thread. The idea of horizontal victory is all his.

P.S. now that I think of it, it looks like on immortal we will have squares and on deity - hexes :D

Alright, I've got some really exciting news to share with you guys! Naval combat will be more tactical and interesting than ever! Every line of code has been written from scratch. Due to new, complex algorithms, biggest will no longer always mean better. Another more tactical approach will be that you'll be able to perform bomb runs on enemy ships.

Actually, I've got my hands on a screenshot showing the strategic view for naval combat:

Spoiler :

That is so organic!!!

Civ VI is even more "accessible" than ciV!

One more turn ?
Spoiler :

Ow yes, i have inside of upcoming CIV 7: FLOATING "End turn" buttons :eek:

One more turn ?
Spoiler :

Ow yes, i have inside of upcoming CIV 7: FLOATING "End turn" buttons :eek:

Outstanding! Needs more trading post spam though. ;)

Wow! GameSpot just published an early preview of Civ6 already. They said it is the most promising Civ game yet but they don't have a screenshot yet.

Edit: IGN has posted their exclusive, it says the same thing in the GameSpot preview but still no screenshot except for the just-announced cover art (see below).

Edit 2: Now PC Gamer has posted their exclusive, same preview and cover art but adding the word "awesome".

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 121
Ah, all right :)

Here's one I found on the web:

Spoiler :

One may almost wonder if that april fools joke actually was made by some creative employee who wanted to criticise the direction they were heading... Seeing how stupid the rest of the game is, I wouldn't have been to surprised if they actually added a feature like that.

Wow! GameSpot just published an early preview of Civ6 already. They said it is the most promising Civ game yet but they don't have a screenshot yet.

Edit: IGN has posted their exclusive, it says the same thing in the GameSpot preview but still no screenshot except for the just-announced cover art (see below).

Edit 2: Now PC Gamer has posted their exclusive, same preview and cover art but adding the word "awesome".

Wow! Civ VI will be facebook only?

Did anyone else get this warning trying to go to page 6 of this thread? My browser threw this warning:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at forums.civfanatics.com contains elements from the site www.tronguy.net, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.tronguy.net.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom