Food for Fantasia

@Powerfaker
It's true that city#2 gets a high load, but this city is also the one I have had least problems with, it has all of it's food reserved and seem to be able to catch up whatever I do with it.

However, in my last attempt, I did do what you did and built SH in capital at T11, just to save the chops for all workboats. So I do agree with you to a large extent!

Oh, the copper. How could I forget? Damaged form always playing with resource bubbles on I guess!
If you did SH in #2, what turn was it built, and how did you get your workboats out in time after that, when coastal-chops where diminished?

got to pop 118 this time.

Attachments

• Food Junkie BC-2000 t50 118 pop.CivBeyondSwordSave
    59.3 KB · Views: 47
We could do a variation on this challenge.
What if you play with:

Bismarck
Exp/Ind
Asoka Spi/Org (Fast Worker)
De Gaulle Ind/Org
Mehmed Exp/Org
Roosevelt Ind/Org
Suryavarman Exp/Cre
Washington Exp/Cha

Or unrestricted leaders as Indians. Could give very interesting results.

Not especially tricks I would say...
I mined the hill of Eight.
Made 4 more workers for a total of 9.
SH in One.
It's just micro and trying to get the Granaries done with foodbar almost half full. I thought that I saw a "glitch" here, but have to do some tests to confirm. I will get back on this later.
Ignored Forges in Three, Six and Eight.

I could not resist the urge to play this one again... And guess what...
Spoiler Do you really want to know? :

123:woohoo:

Spoiler :

I even think that 124 is possible somehow... :crazyeye:

Attachments

• Food Junkie BC-2000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    57.4 KB · Views: 194
Took a stab at this and got 117. Several small mistakes, but I didn't want to reload and 'fix' them. Kept up with happiness for the most part, but towards the end we ran out of both happies and tiles to work. However, reading over the thread now, 117 seems like a decent enough effort.

One quirk I noticed that I hadn't thought about when putting Stonehenge in Four.
Spoiler :
Food junkie culture.png

The cities coming later in the queue got a turn for free (kinda), while the cities before did not. So they pop borders one turn later. Same deal as when failgold trickles in.

Attachments

• Pangaea 117 pop-Food Junkie BC-2000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    53 KB · Views: 67
Top Bottom