Football Quiz (Picture based)

Olav

Ah-Ha!
Well, I like picture quizes and football, so why not a football quiz with pics? It may have been done before, but I couldn't find any...

Post pics of players, managers, club logos etc etc.

How it works: I shall post the first pic to get things going. First person to submit the correct answer posts the next still, when confirmation is given (by the quizmaster or anybody else who is 100% sure). Then everyone else guesses, until someone gets it and so on and so forth.

Advice on getting the pics: Simple. Just slap the name of your intended player/event/whatever into Google Image. Upload the pic to for example imageshack.us, and paste it into image tags here. Remember to rename the pic so it doesn't reveal the answer!

You're not allowed to answer a question if you posted the former question. If a question isn't answered within 24 hours - open floor. Same thing if the current quizmaster doesn't post a pic.

Also, try avoid too obscure questions.

If anything's unclear, just ask.

Ok, enough talk - I'll start with an easy one. This is perhaps my alltime favourite player:

It was indeed Bergkamp. :goodjob: One of my favourite goals by him must have been this one.

And for the current pic, he's a true legend.

Yes that is indeed Ferenc Puskás (correct spelling) who lead the Mighty Magyars to success during the 50s.

I wasn't sure about the spelling. Here's one from my favourite team. Going back a few years now. :blush:

Attachments

• picture footy.jpg
    picture footy.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 80
That would be Ian Rush. What a lovely smile! :D

And since I'm sure, here's a new one:

Who's the man in yellow shirt? Lot's of street cred if you know the other guy as well!

None of those, but he got the same "mentality"... ;)

Big Dunc it is! :goodjob:
I think he's holding Steffen Fleischer. And the referee is behind him... :D

Big Dunc it is! :goodjob:
I think he's holding Steffen Fleischer. And the referee is behind him... :D
:lol: Actually, it's Steffen Freund. :D

Top Bottom