force end turn?

acabose00

Chieftain
how can you force end turn when all what is left to do is give order to your units? cant find any combination that works

Just mash the space bar a bunch of times to skip through all the units you don't want to give orders.

problem is that i dislike playing with auto cycle unit turned on, so that wouldnt be an option

well i already had tried those, and they dont work, maybe they did in some previous version but not now?

The "w" key manually cycles through units that are not fortified and have at least one movement point remaining. I have auto cycle turned off because I can't stand it when the view changes to a new unit somewhere else on the map while I'm still interested in the spot where the last unit moved. Using the "w" key works great for me.

space bar plus clicking "next unit orders" gets me through them quickly. it's basically space - click - space - click - space - click, etc.

i also use No Auto-cycling on the units cuz it drives me nuts. i too wish i could just 'next turn' but then i'd have to have every unit on "zzz" and i dont like that.

They got rid of 'Force End Turn' when they added No Policy Saving in a patch. The reason was that it could be used to bypass the intent of no policy saving, by allowing you to end a turn without picking a policy.

They got rid of 'Force End Turn' when they added No Policy Saving in a patch. The reason was that it could be used to bypass the intent of no policy saving, by allowing you to end a turn without picking a policy.

Makes sense.

i was never a good hotkey gamer. things like 'w' and shift+enter are things i need in my skill set. i should really take time to look at that better. even 'a' for attack i never use.

Top Bottom