Foreign Affairs Posse from turn X - turn Y

Nobody

Gangster
[FONT=&quot]Foreign Affairs Posse
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Welcome to the New Generation Foreign Affairs Posse, See we dropped the world consulate because well we are way to cool and new for that. Now your all going to be saying “what’s so new nobody?” and “yeah what is so new robi said it was new and I was like no way its totally…” or even “Nobody you lying piece of sh*t what’s so fu*ken new?!?” Heres whats new where actually going to do something, yeah I tried last time but my thread got no where but this time we will honest ummm…. Bro. So check this word up and see the most thrillin chillin elected by default Foreign Affairs Posse eva.

“I want Peas…. (we all wants peace but how)….With a Knife” – Homer Simpson

Now lets get down to business, my goal this term are to lead Doughnutian Foreign Relations towards the ever glowing flame of Peace. Basically since this game began we have been at war through no fault of our own our very survival has been at stake and our nation has been forced into wartime economy which has slowed our growth so that we are third world compared to our eastern neighbours the Idiots and M.I.As. How have they had such overwhelming economic growth “peas” so logically if we have a prolonged term of peace then we two can build an empire and economy to stand the test of time. How do we keep the peace? We just avoid the threats to us. What are these threats? The Greeks and the Persians. So far we have proven we can defeat the Persians when needed now we must keep our military strong enough to deter them ever trying again. While at the same time rebuilding our shatted relationship and building a culture of friendship between us we live on the same continent after all. The second thread is the Greeks, to deal with this clear and present Danger we must build up our friends the Idiots with the newly developed Simpson’s Protocol we may be able to hold them back.
How am I going to do these things? Well first off I am going to send messages to each of the 3 nations discussing our relationships with them and introducing myself as the new leader. Next I am going to push through the Simpson’s Protocol so we can work together with KISS to mediate any problems over there. I am going to reach out to TnT so that we can build our friendship to start with a “name our continent” competition between both nations and together with the rest of the world a Olympic games of sorts.
More soon…. From your Pal nobody

Discussions Desks:

TnT Relations
MIA Relations
KISS Relations

Foreign Relations:

TNT

Formal Title:TnT
Noun: No-Namers
Civ: Persia
Trade: None
Diplomatic Representation:
Secretary Donsig.
TnT interest desk at the MIA embassy.
MIA High Commission
63 Custard Square
Springfield

KISS
Formal: K.I.S.S.
Noun: Grumpy Idiots
Civ: Celts
Trade: None
Whomp
Grumpy Idiots Embassy,
435 Crystallized Sugar Street
Springfield

MIA
Formal:
Missing In Action
Noun: M.I.A.s
Civ: Greek
Peace
Trade:
Ivory

Foreign Minister Feaurius III
MIA High Commission
63 Custard Square
Springfield

This message came in from fe3333au of MIA

Greeting Kuningas, Lord of the Doughnuts

I trust that the mantle of leadership hangs well on your shoulders, through Robi_D a strong friendship was forged and we trust that this will continue and become stronger in your reign. We wish him well in his new role.

We apologise for not properly thanking you for the fine vintage wines that you are sending :beer:
They are delicious indeed, fruity and sweet, a favourite among the ladies, so much so that you may actually see a boom in our population due to it's effects :groucho: We in turn hope that your women folk enjoy the variety in ivory tusks being sent ;)

Thanks also in clearing the Barbarians that threatened our peaceful wanderer, he sent back wondrous reports of your feathered troops thundering them down under hoof. Your glorious and impressive assistance will not be forgotten :salute:

We are planning on turning our tourist-warrior North, and heading towards the ravaged TNT territory. We must admit, he is sad to be leaving your most welcoming lands for the jungles of the North – but duty calls. We know you are now at peace with TNT, but if you ever need information from the north, let us know, and we'll be happy to help if we can. Although you obviously know TNT's land more … err … 'intimately' … than we do. :D

Although it is too early to open a crate of your wines (the better vintages being 'stored' at the Foreign offices) we do have positive news to report, and wanted you to be the first to know. It seems KISS may be having a change of heart, and they have decided to start talking with us again. We're sure our jump to "Strong" compared to KISS has had no effect what so ever on their sudden willingness to open communication channels :mischief:

As you know, it's been quite the rollercoaster ride with KISS. :crazyeye:
From icy cold detached indifference to the volcanic heat of aggressive action ... from the refusal to even respond to letters to a sudden willingness to talk (albeit with tensions very high)
A Friendly Warning: You must be at least 5 feet tall and be able to bend backwards as the double jointed acrobat to ride this ride! :lol:
Nonetheless, we are once again cautiously optimistic that we will be able to avoid War with the KISS idiots.

Regarding diplomacy, do we communicate directly with yourself or is there another that deals with international issues?

We look forward to many more years of peace and cooperation.

All the best from across the Sea :wavey:

Regards in Peace and at your service.

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Minister.
Available on AIM (fe3333au) and well as the regular Pigeon Mail.

i have drafted this quick note, No Objections i will send it off later today.

Dearest Feaurius III

I am Foreign Affairs Consulate Nobotti Nobodazine, from this moment on you may speak directly to either myself, President Kuningas or Interior Designer Robi if you have any diplomatic topics to discuss.

On behalf of myself and all Doughnutians I would like thank you for the years of peace our two nations have experienced and that our unique relationship stands a testament to the all peace loving races of the world.

Attached to this message I have included a special case from my personal wine cellar a 2000 B.C. Pinot Nior to thank you for the finest ivory money can buy. My elder mother (Mrs Nobodazine) has an illness known as Backaristise Sorearssness and she informs me that she could never relive the pain as well as she can with her new ivory back scratchier.

As far as your relations with Kiss are concerned, I too understand the tedious patience required when negotiating with idiots but the Republic of Doughnutia must reinforce our commitment to peace on the western continent. We applaud your resident attempts at peace and hope the détente continues. We would be most obliged if you update us if status of your negotiations change.

It Is a shame to see our Greek guests leave but I am sure they will enjoy themselves in the lands of our good friends TnT. As everybody knows we had a small disagreement with TnT a few years back. Basically we wanted to live and they disagreed. We sincerely hope this episode is beyond us but we are always willing to accept any information about our northern neighbors that you have four us.

During these trying times I am constantly assured by the words of the prophet Homer “Marge, please, old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.” I hope they also comfort you.

Your most obedient servant

Nobotti Nobodazine
Foreign Affairs Consulate
REPUBLIC OF DOUGHNUTIA

Ok i have decided to outreach to the Northerns here is my proposed Note, No objections i will send it tonight

Hail Donsig Chief Talker for the Northern Nancy’s

Dearest Donsig

This is just a Brief note to say hi and see what’s happening with our brothers to the north. It seems we talked more while we were at war than we have while at peace. So anyway how are things up in the north? I see you have rebuilt your cities after the “unkindly ness” of the previous century. But a lot more southern? Your Soldiers must have spread word about how nice things are down here.

Hows about trade? Got anything you want to buy or sell? Anything foreign Affairs like at all? Well if anything comes up drop a line by PM or email (I prefer PM) or if you have MSN Greystar0@hotmail.com .

Kindest regards from your southern neighbours

Nobotti Nobodazine
Foreign Affairs Consulate for Doughnutia

Just had a chat with the Idiots, Heres a copy.

Cameron says:
hI Whomp
Whomp says:
hey dooood
Whomp says:
you get my pm?
Cameron says:
Yep
Cameron says:
have you had a rely from anyone else or anything?
Whomp says:
reply no
Cameron says:
ok, Spices to Doughnuts Are you mad??
Whomp says:
no why?
Whomp says:
do you need them?
Cameron says:
because it would taste horrible
Whomp says:
ever heard of cinnamon donuts?

Cameron says:
Yeah but cinnamon isnt really a Spice, its to nice tasting
Whomp says:
it is a spice
Whomp says:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=162869
Whomp says:
you see this yet?
Cameron says:
yes im reading it now
Cameron says:
pretty funny
Cameron says:
About your PM, i will go post it in the Domestic office as things like science and the avlibility or Spices is really there department. Infact i dont even know if we have Spices or not to trade with you.
Whomp says:
we have a monopoly
Cameron says:
oh cool
Cameron says:
so what do you want from us for a share of your monopoly
Whomp says:
thought we check to see what you'd be interested in
Whomp says:
we always like slaves
Cameron says:
You mean our workers?
Cameron says:
i cant see that happening
Whomp says:
ok well think about what you want
Whomp says:
you can talk with ak too btw
Cameron says:
just easyer to post conversation if its all in one thread
Cameron says:
Although i doubt we will send you slaves. How many would you be looking for in exchange of your Spices
Whomp says:
it's nothing specific so just come back with a thought
Cameron says:
ok ill put it too the people and get back to you
Cameron says:
About the science, things have been going slow here But hopefully i will have a answer and a Tech for you soon.
Whomp says:
ok just let us know. i assumed your unit support was probably huge
Cameron says:
Thats the problem, i think Kunigus said somthing to you in a Email
Whomp says:
no probs
Cameron says:
Ok im off to play WoW cya later
Whomp says:
bye

Cameron=Me

and finally here is my draft response to the MIA-Boat crisis.

If no objections i will send it later tonight

Hail Feaurius III

We have you shipment of 29000 Doughnuts and 40000 cases of Red Wine here for delivery. What you say you didn’t order them? I had the contact details right here: Foreign Affairs Minister Whomp MIA. Is this some sort of Prank? Who’s going to pay the delivery fee? Ahh forget it, we will just dump them in the sea and sail around abit.

Who while we are here I would like to formally apologies for the undeclared intrusion of our delivery ship. We just plum forgot to tell you. It wont happen again.

Regards

Nobotti Nobodazine

Foreign Affairs Minister
DOUGHNUTIA

This was recieved on the team email from TNT

Greetings Foreign Affairs Consulate Nobotti Nobodazine,

So glad you are back in touch with us after so many long years. I trust you survived the recent *unkindliness* without undo losses. Yes, we have rebuilt our cities. Thanks for noticing. We have been wondering about trade but have seen no signs of a road connecting our two great countries. It would be quite difficult to barter goods without such a connection. If your people were to build such a connection then we can exploit the trading potential that exists between us. We have access to gems and think you may have extra wines to trade for them. This is something to consider for the future. It will be quite sometime before we can finalize such a deal though. We currently can spare no men to build the needed roads to actually get at the gems. Our men are being pressed into service as pikemen to defend our cities. After the recent *unkindliness* my people have suddenly become defense conscious and have worked night and day to bring our military strength on par with yours. Once our military advisor tells us we are not weak compared to you then my people will relax and go back to building roads and such. It would help immensly if your people would disband some of your left over mounted warriors. If we are to become trading partners then we must not fear one another. As you initiate and show results on your side of the road, so might our people be heartened to dedicate themselves to the cause of peace and start to lie aside their iron shields and pikes for iron shovels.

Looking forward to the Gazette's next contest. ;)

signed
donsig IV
President of the Republic of Iron
Hereditary Grand Vizeer of the Ironic and Iroqi Peoples

And this message is from KISS
@ Team Doughnut: Has our emissary been in touch with you regarding a worker trade? It might benefit us both if we could trade worker-for-worker... it might help contain those unit costs.

Please advise if you have developed any new doughnut recipies with the spices. We have heard that cinammon is tasty. Unfortunately, our doughbolt factory is still in a shambles, and we have not found Dinsog...

Attached is the save.

Best regards,
-scoutsout

We got Problems, Tnt are Bending our Peace treaty, and Donsig just informed me that in 5 turns our treaty is over. I will post a reply soon and send it off. The military should be ready. If no one disagrees i will ask for a 20 turn extenstion on the current treaty, I will post here first before hand. Dont worry

Nobody said:
We got Problems, Tnt are Bending our Peace treaty, and Donsig just informed me that in 5 turns our treaty is over. I will post a reply soon and send it off. The military should be ready. If no one disagrees i will ask for a 20 turn extenstion on the current treaty, I will post here first before hand. Dont worry

I wrote my idea in the turns 101-120 thread. I very much doubt TNT would want a war now. Agree to extending it but not to relaxing the Zone of Control rules just yet.

Top Bottom