Forum Needs Sig. Pics!

black inferno

Chieftain
:borg: If you agree that this forum need signature images, please post here!
Sig Pics are fun, and people can look at someone's sig pic to know who they are without looking at their username. Also, if You know the name of an administrator on this site, please post his/her username.(i'm a noob to this site, look at my posts):borg:

If you mean things like the image under my username - you can have your custom avatar once you are registered for 30 days and have 30+ posts (no spamming please ;) ).
THE administrator of this site is Thunderfall but if you want to suggest things may I suggest the Site Feedback subforum?

oh and [party]Welcome to CFC:band:

He means pictures contained within the signature portion of everypost, not avatars. And I've seen signature pics go absolutely insane, with people posting one line responses to threads and their signatures taking up the whole page. Unless there's some means of limiting that kind of insanity, count me against it.

Moderator Action: Thread moved to SiteFeedback

Sig Pics are fun, and people can look at someone's sig pic to know who they are without looking at their username. Also, if You know the name of an administrator on this site, please post his/her username.(i'm a noob to this site, look at my posts):borg:

First of all - :eek: You don't know who Thunderfall is?!?!?!?!? :p

Secondly: Sig pics are just an annoyance and distraction when your trying to read a post (and take up alot of space).

We should incorporate sig figs into the post count system. One sig fig. That'll stop "+1 PC"ers.

While we're at it, we should use scientific notation.

NO!! Images in sigs are easily the most annoying thing on Internet forums. I simply hate them. They totally ruin the look of a forum.

We should incorporate sig figs into the post count system. One sig fig. That'll stop "+1 PC"ers.
Actually it will only make me have to try much harder because to differentiate myself from TLC I'd need to wident the gap much more

You want avatars and sig pics? Aren't avatars good enough on their own.

Forum Needs Sig. Pics!

No, no it doesn't. Not only will people put all kinds of annoying eye candy in them, but they'll take up bandwidth because they'll appear every single freakin' time they post.

Avatars are good enough. And you can also look at the username for identification.

Actually it will only make me have to try much harder because to differentiate myself from TLC I'd need to wident the gap much more
Increasing Perfy output and stop other people's spam? Sounds like a great idea if I ever heard one!

He means pictures contained within the signature portion of everypost, not avatars. And I've seen signature pics go absolutely insane, with people posting one line responses to threads and their signatures taking up the whole page. Unless there's some means of limiting that kind of insanity, count me against it.

Limits to the signatures are enforced here, but I do believe that the inclusion of pictures in a signature will make enforcement rather messy.

I say no. I'm fine with my signature the way it is (and if it seems to look like crap, switch to Firefox).

No, Images in sigs are just distracting

While we're at it, we should use scientific notation.
At a quick glance, I thought this said sig figs, another look showed me it wasn't.:(

I say no. I'm fine with my signature the way it is (and if it seems to look like crap, switch to Firefox).

Bleh, misread the whole thing as the signature. Carry on. :)

They have too much potential for abuse. Aint not my fault that some people are too lazy to install Japanese fonts onto their computers :p.

IT IS A BAD IDEA WORSE THAN ANIMATED AVATARS SO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONO :nono:
It's not worse than animated avatars, but it's still bad.

CivGeneral said:
They have too much potential for abuse. Aint not my fault that some people are too lazy to install Japanese fonts onto their computers :p.
Why would install a font that I never use?:confused:

Top Bottom