Free Support for -6 units?

jbillones

Chieftain
Loaded C2C for the first time after watching the start of a walkthrough on YouTube. A couple turns in, I noticed that my economy was at -9. Checking the financial advisor, I saw that the unit cost was the culprit, with a value of "free support for -6 units".

Bug or feature?

Loaded C2C for the first time after watching the start of a walkthrough on YouTube. A couple turns in, I noticed that my economy was at -9. Checking the financial advisor, I saw that the unit cost was the culprit, with a value of "free support for -6 units".

Bug or feature?

Welcome to C2C! :)

If you are using the last official version v35 then yes it's feature.

But if you would like to choose to get the current working version then the Opening Post in the SVN thread is how you get it. It has changed/removed that feature and a lot more. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10651778&postcount=1

JosEPh

Current SVN version is so much better than V35 (better memory usage, better AI, more balance, education feature) that perhaps it would be good to turn the current SVN version into V36 ASAP, for the benefit of new people who prefer to download a published version instead of a beta version (what the SVN version basically is)

There are a number of things that need to be fixed before I would consider having a freeze pre release of v36. I may be back at my modding computer next week.

Top Bottom